Hacking Strange issue with CIA installation

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. So, I installed a custom CIA of Mystic Quest (Final Fantasy Adventure USA) onto my system, but the aspect ratio was stretched, so I wanted to fix that and reinstall.

So I went into titles in FBI and uninstalled the system title from my Emunand. However, now when I try to reinstall it in FBI, I only have three options when I choose it. Copy, Move and Delete. The option to install the CIA is not there. I figure its perhaps because there is some residual data left over from the previous install.

The only thing is, I don't know how to find that and remove it if that is the case. I cannot seem to find anything pertaining to the system title (ctr-g-zzko) in my title list in FBI. I am going to try DevMenu when I am off work, but I thought I would ask you all if you have had a run-in similar to this.

Thanks!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. So, I installed a custom CIA of Mystic Quest (Final Fantasy Adventure USA) onto my system, but the aspect ratio was stretched, so I wanted to fix that and reinstall.

So I went into titles in FBI and uninstalled the system title from my Emunand. However, now when I try to reinstall it in FBI, I only have three options when I choose it. Copy, Move and Delete. The option to install the CIA is not there. I figure its perhaps because there is some residual data left over from the previous install.

The only thing is, I don't know how to find that and remove it if that is the case. I cannot seem to find anything pertaining to the system title (ctr-g-zzko) in my title list in FBI. I am going to try DevMenu when I am off work, but I thought I would ask you all if you have had a run-in similar to this.

Thanks!
FYI you can uninstall games in system settings the correct way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30