Strange issue with CIA installation

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BossRoss93, Jul 7, 2016.

1. BossRoss93
    OP

BossRoss93 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    Hey everyone. So, I installed a custom CIA of Mystic Quest (Final Fantasy Adventure USA) onto my system, but the aspect ratio was stretched, so I wanted to fix that and reinstall.

So I went into titles in FBI and uninstalled the system title from my Emunand. However, now when I try to reinstall it in FBI, I only have three options when I choose it. Copy, Move and Delete. The option to install the CIA is not there. I figure its perhaps because there is some residual data left over from the previous install.

The only thing is, I don't know how to find that and remove it if that is the case. I cannot seem to find anything pertaining to the system title (ctr-g-zzko) in my title list in FBI. I am going to try DevMenu when I am off work, but I thought I would ask you all if you have had a run-in similar to this.

Thanks!

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    FYI you can uninstall games in system settings the correct way

3. BossRoss93
    OP

BossRoss93 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    You know, I went to do that, but the game wasn't actually there. I figure its because I was hasty and deleted it via fbi.