Story time :)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

I have after many years finally settled down long enough to put the finishing touches onto one of my better Fan Fiction projects, an FF7 story I named 'Finished Business' for reasons that should be fairly obvious by the end. It's an alternate reality tale where one tiny change to famous events in the series creates an entirely new storyline. I thought I'd post it up here chapter by chapter, but since I've just finished uploading the entire thing to my FanFiction.net profile, I figured it'd save time to just post the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9483834/1/Final-Fantasy-7-Finished-Business

Opinions and feedback are much appreciated, provided it's civilised. I worked hard on this and I wanted it to be a more serious work than the usual 'what if Sephiroth was at my high school, he's such a hunk' teen bullcrap that clogs up the site, so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Reactions: Coto

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I actually like Final Fantasy VII. But that's a secret.

you are a weeaboo... you would like that wouldnt you. :glare:

ive read the prologue too, which was good. but i have a thing where i have an allergic reaction to reading too much. so that it for me, for now.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive read the prologue too, which was good. but i have a thing where i have an allergic reaction to reading to much. so that it for me, for now.

Good thing I split it into chapters then. The master file is just one long wall of text. Figured it'd be easier for people to digest the way it is now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1