ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see where you are coming from bro you like the cool color in the open up menu with cheats
Nah, it’s just I already tried updating to use the CTRPF and it didn’t work for me. And life has recently barely given me time to play my games, so it’s more helpful for me to stick with what’s already set up and what I know.

Reactions: Lavaminer89

Lavaminer89

Story of Seasons 3OT PLG Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it’s just I already tried updating to use the CTRPF and it didn’t work for me. And life has recently barely given me time to play my games, so it’s more helpful for me to stick with what’s already set up and what I know.

i feel ya

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yea I’ll release the new plugin whenever we stop making cheats:) and also the weather code seems to have problems. It glitches and doesn’t change my weather at all.

same here, and we have yet to add farm circles,buffs,weather, field growth, and all animal affections.next week we should be ready

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i feel ya

same here, and we have yet to add farm circles,buffs,weather, field growth, and all animal affections.next week we should be ready
Yea we should hopefully and also don’t forget instant marriage/Divorce just for those that want it. And a Max Affection code for the townspeople.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yea thats right how could i forget that lol
Could you check your clothes hat and glasses modifier. After I use the cheats my time either drops to 00:00 or to some other time.

It also seems to be missing the rune factory 4 outfits.

Lavaminer89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you check your clothes hat and glasses modifier. After I use the cheats my time either drops to 00:00 or to some other time.

It also seems to be missing the rune factory 4 outfits.
seems to work good for me
could you post copy of the codes so i could see maybe you put on the time code by accident

Reactions: Queen of SoS

shamz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I’ll release the new plugin whenever we stop making cheats:) and also the weather code seems to have problems. It glitches and doesn’t change my weather at all.

I was just about to make a post about this.

The 008268AD address I gave definitely seems to be linked to the weather, but it looks like the values associated to the different types of weather change whenever the game is reloaded? Because I reloaded by game and now 3E is the value I need to change it to, to get sunny weather and now 1D for snow. So, idk what we can do about that. @Vermil mentioned something earlier in the thread about needing pointer codes for stuff like that, so idk if he'll be able to help.

Lavaminer89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to make a post about this.

The 008268AD address I gave definitely seems to be linked to the weather, but it looks like the values associated to the different types of weather change whenever the game is reloaded? Because I reloaded by game and now 3E is the value I need to change it to, to get sunny weather and now 1D for snow. So, idk what we can do about that. @Vermil mentioned something earlier in the thread about needing pointer codes for stuff like that, so idk if he'll be able to help.

maybe later or tomorrow ill try to learn pointer codes

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It stopped after I rebooted my game. But I still didn’t get the Rune Factory 4 outfits yet.
Not sure about the outfits, but i am sure some of these codes will conflict with each other

Oh, with the rune factory 4 outfits, is that part of the 1.1 dlc or was it on the old version as well?

Last edited by wicksand420,

Lavaminer89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't try them yet, my 3ds is charging right, i was just asking in general about the costumes and stating that having many codes on at once causes conflicts in most games

that could be the case

Yea the tune factory clothes are from the 1.1 update. I just rebooted my system and it stopped but I have no idea if it’ll happen again. Really you just have to use the code once so it’s not that big of a deal.

rune factory lol thats where they got the clothes from

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that could be the case

rune factory lol thats where they got the clothes from
Yea does it show up in your game. I might have done something when making the txt file. Do you mind sharing your’s well if you have it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1