Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (English Patch)

kakai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Taken from page #1, where the file is:

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Yuzu list and choose "Open Mod Data Location." Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\
0100936018EB4000"
2. Extract the zip file and place the patch in this folder.
3. Right click game in Yuzu list again and choose "Properties." You should see it already checked in the window. "patch | LayeredFS"
4. Make sure it is checked, hit OK and then run the game as normal.

Pass: aespa4thgenleaders

There are other languages available as well; download the patch.7z for the English patch and the Patch Creation.7z for other languages. Make sure to read the steps in readme.

Update for 1.0.1 by @mathew77, the link in Base64: aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tLzA5ejRFZFU1eTMvRW5nbGlzaF9MYW5ndWFnZV9Nb2RfMjkuMDEuMjAyM196aXA=
@Kismet OH DANG! Thank you so much! Will do the steps above and update you guys on how it goes!

EDIT:
Anonfiles is not loading. :( Anyone else having the same issue?

Marya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The fix is still under works… this person named Raugo has done a lot. This is the progress so far. Let’s keep hoping a fix is found.

DE469E1B-5812-4115-9091-3A888255AB33.jpeg
6DD7366C-DF90-4658-A32D-88CD6A347050.png

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
please indulge my curiosity on this. In the same way you can make the game play in English because of this patch to use the English translation that is in the files would something like be possible with the Japanese version of Rune Factory 5?
what i mean if somehow is possible to put the English translation of RF5 on the Japanese Version before the force gay update since i never updated it and still would like to play the game without the men hitting on me.
yes you can i do believe that's possible but you will need someone who knows how to do this and is willing to do it, because sadly i do not know how to even to do it.., and R5 is pretty much easy to dump..did dump, modded it myself =o...hmm..so putting the english translation from the west to the english game would not be hard to do?? ...i do think some people have done this on here before but with different games if i am correct..

Dragon777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The fix is still under works… this person named Raugo has done a lot. This is the progress so far. Let’s keep hoping a fix is found.

View attachment 350514View attachment 350516
Thank you very much for your efforts~
Is there anything that can fix the missing words?
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_104852.png
    IMG_20230201_104852.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 0654b3aebfaed6fd7f71dc9cee0f565d3c1963fba12c2f9fd98250c59c5f8cbf.0.JPEG
    0654b3aebfaed6fd7f71dc9cee0f565d3c1963fba12c2f9fd98250c59c5f8cbf.0.JPEG
    218.7 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: AamitMorthos

RickMorthy

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

how he do it? but well done, btw in discord community they make a code for decompressing the lzs file but idk how to use it, i think its like a programs or something

Here the code:
var inpath = @"C:\testfile.lzs"; var outpath = inpath + ".dec"; using var br = new BinaryReader(File.OpenRead(inpath)); var tmp = br.ReadUInt32(); var (lzType, decLength) = (tmp >> 30, tmp & 0x3FFFFFFF); var lst = new List<byte>(); if (lzType == 0) { while (lst.Count < decLength) foreach (bool b in new BitArray(br.ReadBytes(1))) { if (lst.Count >= decLength) break; if (b) lst.Add(br.ReadByte()); else { var instr = br.ReadBytes(2); var offset = (instr[1] >> 4 << 8 | instr[0]) + 18; var length = (instr[1] & 15) + 3; lst.AddRange(Enumerable.Range(0, length).Select(i => { var n = (offset + i - lst.Count % 4096 + 4096) % 4096 + lst.Count - 4096; return n < 0 ? (byte)0 : lst[n]; })); } } } else if (lzType == 3) { void Extend(ref int value) { var b = br.ReadByte(); value += b; if (b == 255) Extend(ref value); } while (lst.Count < decLength) { var b = br.ReadByte(); var (lt, cp) = (b >> 4, b & 0xF); if (lt == 15) Extend(ref lt); lst.AddRange(br.ReadBytes(lt)); if (lst.Count >= decLength) break; var offset = br.ReadUInt16(); if (cp == 15) Extend(ref cp); lst.AddRange(Enumerable.Range(0, cp + 4).Select(_ => lst[^offset])); } } else { throw new Exception($"Unknown LZ type {lzType}"); } File.WriteAllBytes(outpath, lst.ToArray());

Last edited by RickMorthy,

DeanaXile

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well since no one posting it this is the UI for the 50 characters
credit: Raugo From SOS Modding Discord
to install
for switch go to
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romf/resource/ui
if folder don't exist create a new folder to match the above folder
for yuzu i think its the same
go to
AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\
0100936018EB4000\romf\resource\ui
do the same thing if the folder dosen't exist

updated

Attachments

• ui_data.rar
    82 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by DeanaXile,

PotatoPink91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, i just started the game in german. Thanks a lot, that's awesome! By the way, is it normal, that not all letters are shown in german? On the very right side there must be some words missing. But anyway, it works

macboedefeld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well since no one posting it this is the UI for the 50 characters
I do the same... if you combine Raugos 34 char modded files (font_jue.lzs and font_jue_tex.lzs) and the 52 char modded files (ui_data.lzs), it works pretty well. There is some misalignment, but the game seems totally playable and understandable. I tried the German one... but I guess since our words are the longest, it will work fine for English and the other language files. I noticed the missing of the price I had to pay, when I bought some seeds from Ce(ci)lia. This might be a bit early cause I guess Raugo is probably going to make this work even smoother, but for now, it's quite a good job that was done.

Here a short guide on how to "install":

For Switch go to
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romfs/resource/ui [place ui_data.lzs here]
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romfs/common/ [place font_jue.lzs and font_jue_tex.lzs here]
If the folders don't exist create new folders to match the above folders.
For Yuzu it's probably the same
go to
AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\...
...0100936018EB4000\romfs\resource\ui
...0100936018EB4000\romfs\common\
Do the same thing if the folders don't exist.

Thanks and credit goes to Raugo from SoS Modding Discord. You are the best!

Files in this post are outdated, so use the one in the initial / original post by Marya. ;)

Attachments

• Raugo_Discord_files.zip
    4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited by macboedefeld,

Marya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I do the same... if you combine Raugos 34 char modded files (font_jue.lzs and font_jue_tex.lzs) and the 52 char modded files (ui_data.lzs), it works pretty well. There is some misalignment, but the game seems totally playable and understadable. I tried the German one... but I guess since our words are the longest, it will work fine for English and the other language files. I noticed the missing of the price I had to pay, when I bought some seeds from Ce(ci)lia. This might be a bit earyl cause I guess Raugo is probably going to make this work even smoother, but for now, it's quite a good job that was done.

For Switch go to
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romf/resource/ui [place ui_data.lzs here]
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romf/common/ [place font_jue.lzs and font_jue_tex.lzs here]
go to
...0100936018EB4000\romf\resource\ui
...0100936018EB4000\romf\common\

For now, this one is the best patch available. Thanks to Raugo who's told us how to extract the plain version of files and then convert them to .lzs for the decompression tool by JokerD to work and also made this whole thing work.

I found several font files in the FoMT Eng version and I'm planning to extract them and combine them with AWL game files to fix the sizing, etc.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I do the same... if you combine Raugos 34 char modded files (font_jue.lzs and font_jue_tex.lzs) and the 52 char modded files (ui_data.lzs), it works pretty well. There is some misalignment, but the game seems totally playable and understandable. I tried the German one... but I guess since our words are the longest, it will work fine for English and the other language files. I noticed the missing of the price I had to pay, when I bought some seeds from Ce(ci)lia. This might be a bit early cause I guess Raugo is probably going to make this work even smoother, but for now, it's quite a good job that was done.

For Switch go to
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romfs/resource/ui [place ui_data.lzs here]
atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000/romfs/common/ [place font_jue.lzs and font_jue_tex.lzs here]
go to
...0100936018EB4000\romfs\resource\ui
...0100936018EB4000\romfs\common\

Wait he finished fixing the issue with the text already?? O.O.

If he did, that was quick, if not then its best to wait until its done 100%

Marya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

If he did that was quick if not then i will rather wait until its fully complete.
Message text is all fixed for English I guess. But the UI text such as price for items is broken now. But it's a nice trade off imo. If you don't want the UI text to be a little off, you can get rid of the font_jue_tex files, I suppose. But some of the message text might cut off.

macboedefeld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

If he did that was quick if not then i will rather wait until its fully complete.
Nah, I just combined his two things (making the font size smaller and enabling 52 characters in the text box). As Mary said, for now the best way I guess, but if she does as she told in her replay, then it might get even better than that. :)

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work