Storing DS and 3DS carts

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any tips for storing these horrible tiny things?

My collection was small for a long while as I built up my GBA collection, and everything fit in a case I bought on eBay. But now that I'm starting to focus my attention on the DS family, I'm dealing with loose carts in a plastic tub.

I really don't want to use the original cases. I usually buy loose carts used to save $$, so I don't have cases for many games. Plus they just take up too much room.

For GBA I use these, they work great. I can fit 4 just perfectly in a flat plastic box, and they stack neatly on a shelf. But for DS/3DS, I'm at a loss...

tCz91n7.jpg

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using one of those right now. I don't love it. The games are very difficult to snap in and out.

I suppose it's probably my best option though, if I don't want to use original cases. Maybe I'll reconsider, or try another brand. I can always label the spines to give me an idea of what's inside.

Thanks!

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Club Nintendo case is fantastic! They sure are expensive though.

Someone should make a knock-off case with that same form factor.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
yes, it is fantastic, a bit prizey, there are several versions of them..

but i think it worths the price.. specially because i really like animal crossing and wanted to add it to my collection..

it's weird they didn't think of making a pokemon one.. (it was perfect since i only got pokemon games besides animal crossing)

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I use this. It has a stupid place for SD/Micro SD cards, but it's cheap, free shipping, holds 22 games, and if you buy two you can combine two of the non-SD card pages into one uber 24 game case.

Edit: Also comes in white, but it a few cents more.

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm using now. I just find that games fit very tight. Nice idea though, mixing/matching to create more useful cases without the wasted SD slots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.