STOP MAKING ANIME CHICK AVATARS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter science
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 19,722
  • Replies Replies 255
bgqmqh.jpg
 
woop woop woop shooby-die-doop hurray and a clap clap clap....shizzam!

I hear you can eat free ice on the south pole.
I think you could do a pole about free ice.
I know I like ice tea
I dont know if Ice T likes ice tea.
I dont like Ice T
fridge
white... but why not yellow?

But I do know that the grass is greenest somewhere, I'm just not sure where...

target acquired, missiles away

bomb right on target, love is in the air.

Does it play GBA? I dont know....I do know that I'm ......hi kthnxbiii

may the poorest be with you
 
DrKupo said:
Ace Gunman said:
science said:
DrKupo said:
Hint to staff: You have to write the rules before you can enforce them. There are no rules in TA, so if you want some, make some.

Rules have been written. They are right here.

Nowhere in there, nor in the Testing Area forum does it say the Testing Area follows a different set of rules. Therefore, the Testing Area falls under the general board rules.

SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DID? A SERIOUS POST IN THE TESTING AREA!
science is correct. No where does it say the testing area is exempt from the flaming rule. We shouldn't need to state section by section what is and isn't OK.

Yes, you do. Testing area is exempt from some rules. That is obvious. You must state which ones. Science is never right. Don't forget that.
Why would we? Where would you even get the idea that the Testing area is exempt from any rules period?
We're just more lenient with the types of topics here because your post count doesn't increase. That's it.
Any breaking of the rules will still be penalized.

But if you REALLY want us to enforce everything to a T then I guess this forum will go back to just a place to test things. The way it was years ago.
 
Is testing area censorship violating our freedom of speech?

Is GBAtemp secretly controlled by fascist Nazis?

Will this post be removed for going against the "new temp order"?


unsure.gif
 
CockroachMan said:
science said:
It all looks the same to me! I don't know who is who!

Also, dynamic avatars confuse me as well. I'm talking to you, Sephi

Agreed.. be original people! But my dynamic avatar is still cool, and not confusing..

CockroachMan... UR DOIN IT RITE!
 
p1ngpong said:
Is testing area censorship violating our freedom of speech?

Is GBAtemp secretly controlled by fascist Nazis?

Will this post be removed for going against the "new temp order"?


unsure.gif

Instantly thought of C|Net for some reason.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted