STOP MAKING ANIME CHICK AVATARS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter science
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 19,719
  • Replies Replies 255
av_spah.png
av_poiroh.png
 
Yeah I'm getting bored of these avatars.

Its hardly Stay Puft with a kids head now.
 
dinofan01 said:
Sephi said:
Orc, may I have the medic avatar, please?
do you really need it? Youll see it once in forty times. Your addicted to avatars.

I'm not adding it to my random avatars, I'm replacing my random avatars with it.

Orc said:
QUOTE(AssClown @ Oct 2 2008, 09:49 AM)
Orc, may I have the medic avatar, please?
Dunno, ask this guy.
wat
 
Sephi said:
dinofan01 said:
Sephi said:
Orc, may I have the medic avatar, please?
do you really need it? Youll see it once in forty times. Your addicted to avatars.
I'm not adding it to my random avatars, I'm replacing my random avatars with it.
holy crap! Your only going to have one avatar? Amazing.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted