if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.
if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.
Blasphemy!Linkiboy said:if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.

Linkiboy said:if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.
yes it is you cant argue it.DrKupo said:Linkiboy said:if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.
This is in no way true or even vaguely correct.
Linkiboy said:if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.

Linkiboy said:yes it is you cant argue it.DrKupo said:Linkiboy said:if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.
This is in no way true or even vaguely correct.
lol yeah you have a hard time accepting it since you have no counterpoints.DrKupo said:Linkiboy said:yes it is you cant argue it.DrKupo said:Linkiboy said:if it werent for anime MACS WOULDVE NEVER EXISTEDDrKupo said:Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period.
This is in no way true or even vaguely correct.
I won't argue with obvious trolls/retards


DrKupo said:I won't argue with obvious trolls/retards
Orc said:"halfnaked-anime-boy avvy":
![]()
Fig. 1.a

da_head said:DrKupo said:I won't argue with obvious trolls/retards
well ur the one who's telling ppl to stop watchin anime. how is that any of ur concern or business?
DrKupo said:blablabla i like anime for girls so im saying i dont like itda_head said:DrKupo said:I won't argue with obvious trolls/retards
well ur the one who's telling ppl to stop watchin anime. how is that any of ur concern or business?

I look out for you guys. Vote for Orc!science said:Orc said:"halfnaked-anime-boy avvy":
![]()
Fig. 1.a
a protip regarding this picture made me avoid turning into scubers


Orc said:I look out for you guys. Vote for Orc!science said:Orc said:"halfnaked-anime-boy avvy":
![]()
Fig. 1.a
a protip regarding this picture made me avoid turning into scubers

da_head said:@ kupo: haha rly? I'M a retard? ur post says..."Seconding this. Stop watching Anime, period."
ok i read it. what did i miss? stupid troll.


Funny, neither of us modded your posts.DrKupo said:JPH/ZARCON THERE ARE NO RULES IN THE TESTING AREA YOU INCOMPETENT FOOL
