STOP MAKING ANIME CHICK AVATARS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter science
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 19,722
  • Replies Replies 255
Law said:
CockroachMan said:
Orc said:
tinymonkeyt said:
Orc so you like to play as that big fat guy in TF2?I like the character's quotes mostly. I play more of Pyro... that is until trial ran out. ;-; Why you remind me?!

That's why all the donnations to the "NO ANIME CHICKS AVATAR" campaign will be used to buy a copy of the Orange Box for Orc​

Isn't TF2 like, £10 on Steam? Hell, I would probably buy it for Orc.
QUOTE(DrKupo @ Sep 30 2008, 07:53 AM)
If no one else does so, I'll buy Orc TF2.
Hey, thanks people. But I'll probably get TF2 off steam this weekend after paying the bills and getting a new monitor. I was gonna get the boxed copy of The Orange Box a day ago but the stores here decided to pull it out saying the serials have a problem or something.

Only thing holding me back is that I end up buying a lot of other stuff I didn't plan to when I take out my credit card in front of the computer.

Thanks anyway.

EDIT:
I've also just joined the Steam Group while trying out TF2. Look for Orc, the one with the Nendroid avatar.
 
You better get it Orc...I need some heavies to backstab.

Edit: And if you haven't hit puberty yet, please do not use a microphone. K thx.

Edit2: I just realized you're a year older than me...har har.
 
Renegade_R said:
You better get it Orc...I need some heavies to backstab.

Edit: And if you haven't hit puberty yet, please do not use a microphone. K thx.

Edit2: I just realized you're a year older than me...har har.
I'd probably be dead already before I get GENTLEMEN'd. Also, I play Pyro. Suicide Pyro.

Also: Pubes.
 
Orc said:
Renegade_R said:
You better get it Orc...I need some heavies to backstab.

Edit: And if you haven't hit puberty yet, please do not use a microphone. K thx.

Edit2: I just realized you're a year older than me...har har.
I'd probably be dead already before I get GENTLEMEN'd. Also, I play Pyro. Suicide Pyro.

W + Mouse 1 is the only way to play.
 
I love putting sentries in unconventional places...all you need is a level 1 and your pistol and you can really piss a few people off. Sentry on the cart's track...sentry in the spawn drop down....all awesome.
 
Renegade_R said:
I love putting sentries in unconventional places...all you need is a level 1 and your pistol and you can really piss a few people off. Sentry on the cart's track...sentry in the spawn drop down....all awesome.

Hoedown in the enemies intel room during 2fort. God damn, I haven't seen a good hoedown in a while.
 
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2
 
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

My TF2 spray would probably cause somebody to have a seizure...

And by that I mean turn somebody gay. (Dickgirl spray for epic fun times on the vidya, especially spraying it where the snoipers are on 2fort).
 
Law said:
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

My TF2 spray would probably cause somebody to have a seizure...

And by that I mean turn somebody gay. (Dickgirl spray for epic fun times on the vidya).
How to make children in TF2 squirm and get a stiffie at the same time...furries.
 
Law said:
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

My TF2 spray would probably cause somebody to have a seizure...

And by that I mean turn somebody gay. (Dickgirl spray for epic fun times on the vidya).
See my avatar for mine.
 
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

im sorry. my avatar is causing my brain to short circuit.
*FOWMS FOAMS PHOWMS?!*
 
mastermanna123 said:
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

im sorry. my avatar is causing my brain to short circuit.
*FOWMS FOAMS PHOWMS?!*
You should stop going off-topic or you'll end up getting banned like mthrnite.
 
Renegade_R said:
Law said:
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

My TF2 spray would probably cause somebody to have a seizure...

And by that I mean turn somebody gay. (Dickgirl spray for epic fun times on the vidya).
How to make children in TF2 squirm and get a stiffie at the same time...furries.

Usually people under 18/obvious children get votebanned from the servers I play on. It's a nice friendly atmosphere full of rage and bawwww.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted