- Joined
- Jun 22, 2008
- Messages
- 860
- Reaction score
- 9
- Trophies
- 1
- Location
- Somewherewherewhere
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 124
- Country





Creepy.Renegade_R said:That's a bit inappropriate if you ask me...for a public forums...the first one anyways...Aye. It's pretty risque, just edit out.
Also please stop posting random stuff in the TF2 thread.
QUOTE(Raven Darkheart @ Sep 30 2008, 09:25 AM) loliness is cool
i luv you mei-o

HEY SCIENCE LOOK!science said:

Of course, I do too.Orc said:I liked the 4th pic the best.Renegade_R said:That's a bit inappropriate if you ask me...for a public forums...the first one anyways...Aye. It's pretty risque, just edit out.
K.
Agreed.Orc said:Creepy.Raven Darkheart said:loliness is cool
i luv you mei-o
QUOTE(ScuberSteve @ Sep 30 2008, 09:23 AM)

is is me or does sciences ava look like woodstock being blown from a 16 century chick?science said:It all looks the same to me! I don't know who is who!
Also, dynamic avatars confuse me as well. I'm talking to you, Sephi

Are you wasting the icing that I made for my cakes?Mei-o said:

cosmo2389 said:Avatar and sig reconstruction complete! Now 100% more Eva and suggestively shonen ai!Make one with my two favorite anime characters:
![]()
R4man18 said:HEY SCIENCE LOOK!science said:It all looks the same to me! I don't know who is who!
Also, dynamic avatars confuse me as well. I'm talking to you, Sephi
is is me or does sciences ava look like woodstock being blown from a 16 century chick?
OMG WTF
also
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT THREAD ABOUT NOW!!!
Posts merged
moozxy said:science said:QUOTE(Broken Skye @ Sep 29 2008, 04:41 PM)![]()
NOOO! moozxy didn't even get to post!![]()
I'm in!




science said:OMG WTF
also
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT THREAD ABOUT NOW!!!
