Ireland
Questions like:
Safest way to stay unbanned using x item/cfw/product
Can doing x get me banned?
Am I safe using x item?
Are there anything I should know before x item

Please stop posting shit like that.
Here's why:
  1. Literally flooding the forum with useless posts, ridding the new threads bar e.t.c with pointless stuff, taking away spots for actual stuff like reinx thread and projects
  2. No one knows the answer
  3. If your using SX OS and asking if you can be banned, yes, any modification to a switch can get you banned, go read the back of any game case you bought (oh wait ur a cheap ass and just using SX OS)
  4. In my opinion, if you modify your Switch system software in any way, just expect a ban, basically a waiting game.
  5. No one rlly cares, dont use x item if you dont want to be banned
  6. Nintendo isnt "Game over", if you havent realized, the only public exploit right now is Fusee and its already been hardware revisioned... The De Ja Vu private exploit (that may have been leaked? idk drama) may still come out, but nintendo can patch it.
  7. Switch is VERY early in its life cycle, trust me, they dont give 2 shits about ur $300 and will ban you if u modify anything, this time around unlike the 3ds and wiiu, they have the tools and logs available. Look at scires writeup.
  8. Dont act like Nintendo is F'd already, because they arent
Stop asking... Please...
If you see someone asking these types of questions, link or copy paste this whole thing, ez pz noobs out of here. k thx

Bonus Fappa:
Going online with a game/download you did not buy, will get you banned, thats what we do know, do that shit, and ur going to be rip.
Heard reports of almost instant bans aswell as hours later bans.
Dont go online, your basically telling them: Hey Nintendo, I wanna play Splat 2 fam, here's my game id: 1234567890123 and my user id: <empty> oh also nintendo fam, the title i opened is pokemon quest fam, ignore it dw about it all good fam

HOW TO NOT GET BANNED PIRATING GAMES YOU CHEAP ASS WHO CAN AFFORD A SWITCH AND A $30 DONGLE BUT NOT A FAPPING GAME:
DONT FUCKING PIRATE, DEVS ARE PPL, YOU PAY DEVS, DEVS GET PAID FOR THERE HARD WORK, SUPPORT DEVS

SAFEST WAY TO STAY UNBANNED:
DONT MODIFY YOUR SWITCH OS

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have been here long enough, you yourself should know that posting stuff telling people not to do something is going to create more of a problem than the original issue lolz.

(Grabs Popcorn)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Questions like:
Safest way to stay unbanned using x item/cfw/product
Can doing x get me banned?
Am I safe using x item?
Are there anything I should know before x item

Please stop posting shit like that.
Here's why:
  1. Literally flooding the forum with useless posts, ridding the new threads bar e.t.c with pointless stuff, taking away spots for actual stuff like reinx thread and projects
  2. No one knows the answer
  3. If your using SX OS and asking if you can be banned, yes, any modification to a switch can get you banned, go read the back of any game case you bought (oh wait ur a cheap ass and just using SX OS)
  4. In my opinion, if you modify your Switch system software in any way, just expect a ban, basically a waiting game.
  5. No one rlly cares, dont use x item if you dont want to be banned
  6. Nintendo isnt "Game over", if you havent realized, the only public exploit right now is Fusee and its already been hardware revisioned... The De Ja Vu private exploit (that may have been leaked? idk drama) may still come out, but nintendo can patch it.
  7. Switch is VERY early in its life cycle, trust me, they dont give 2 shits about ur $300 and will ban you if u modify anything, this time around unlike the 3ds and wiiu, they have the tools and logs available. Look at scires writeup.
  8. Dont act like Nintendo is F'd already, because they arent
Stop asking... Please...
If you see someone asking these types of questions, link or copy paste this whole thing, ez pz noobs out of here. k thx
Ok whatever but answer me this what is the safest way not to be banned??

Lol I'm joking I totally agree the amount of threads asking this is a joke but they will continue no matter what.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, need to keep the hammer down on those threads. It's getting old. I know the temp goes through these phases with each console, but ffs it's not any less annoying knowing they'll be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1