Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
zidane_genome said:
yup... it's been completely fixed!

Download this "Patch", get the Mario RPG rom, and load it on your SD card as directed in the readme, and it'll run PERFECTLY! You'll even have save states! Plus, you can transfer your save file between your Wii and PC so you can play it on your PC and continue from where you left off!

Ohh thanks, but thats the snes emulator........ not a "patch" for the japanese wad, thanks anyway

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
DbGt said:
zidane_genome said:

Download this "Patch", get the Mario RPG rom, and load it on your SD card as directed in the readme, and it'll run PERFECTLY! You'll even have save states! Plus, you can transfer your save file between your Wii and PC so you can play it on your PC and continue from where you left off!

Ohh thanks, but thats the snes emulator........ not a "patch" for the japanese wad, thanks anyway
I tell you what.
I will give you a patch for Japanese wad, if you immediately buy it as it comes out

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As of now, there's too much compression and protection to just pop in the English Rom, and play it as a channel.

The only way (at the time of this post) to play Super Mario RPG on your Wii is to either get a modchip, and play via a GameCube SNES emulator on disc, or to get SNES9x and the ROM.

The advantage of SNES9x is you can use the Classic Controller, and don't have to void your warranty by opening your Wii.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh geez, people
This game is too good to just pirate it.
Really, I have 1000 Wii Points stored always for Super Mario RPG,
Also, you're very lucky that this game even COMES OUT for VC.
Just be patient and buy it. Or pirate it, but have in mind buying it.

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
skawo96 said:
DbGt said:
zidane_genome said:

I tell you what.
I will give you a patch for Japanese wad, if you immediately buy it as it comes out

STFU, whats your problem? If you have nothing good to say, then dont post stupid messages

Thanks for the info zidane_genome

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp - pirates = does not compute.

While the site itself doesn't break laws, it covers things like news of scene releases that are illegal to download. And it's not against the rules here to ask for help making pirated games run as long as you don't link to places to obtain them.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not trying to tell him that he is breaking the rules or something...I just want people to buy it. To make Nintendo see that they love Mario RPG, MAYBE they will make a sequel. You want a sequel, no?

QUOTE said:
STFU, whats your problem? If you have nothing good to say, then dont post stupid messages
STFU, if you have nothing to say either, don't flame. I'm just saying you to be patient.
grog.gif
And then you'll get what you want, maybe even from me (as I'm buying it).

And as for now, just get the patch for japanese wad to be playable on PAL/get NTSC version of wad and play it in japanese OR just use Snes9X in channel or Homebrew Channel form and ROM file.

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
With the program "Ucon64" its posible to fix the checksum.
"ucon64 --snes --chk game.smc"

Ucon64

However, in a fast injection... i didnt make it work...

Edit:Just remember... JCBJ.rom from VC Mario Rpg, have a bad checksum as well... Could be posible that 1.app do a sha1 or a md5 check in that file? (Its just an idea...)

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
skawo96 said:
I'm not trying to tell him that he is breaking the rules or something...I just want people to buy it. To make Nintendo see that they love Mario RPG, MAYBE they will make a sequel. You want a sequel, no?

Oh man, are you really serious about that? You really beleve Nintendo would make a sequel depending on how many VC they sell? You're nuts...

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
jayparadox said:
skawo96 said:

Oh man, are you really serious about that? You really beleve Nintendo would make a sequel depending on how many VC they sell? You're nuts...
Well...they may think about it...

...or not.

You know that Super Mario RPG was released on VC problably ONLY because fans wanted it? I believe Nintendo Power had a poll which games fans would want. So....maybe if....it sells well...Nintendo will think about it...maybe. Of course it's very small chance, but who knows?

Of course....I would be very happy if you would make english wad. It seems that Nintendo forgot about Europe and USA. ...Yeah...or they aren't in hurry...

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
RadioShadow said:
They did make a sequel. *cough Paper Mario cough*
...It's spiritual sequel not sequel.
I know that Paper Mario was called "Super Mario RPG 2" at first, but the whole idea and formula is different.

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
skawo96 said:
jayparadox said:
skawo96 said:

...or not.

You know that Super Mario RPG was released on VC problably ONLY because fans wanted it? I believe Nintendo Power had a poll which games fans would want. So....maybe if....it sells well...Nintendo will think about it...maybe. Of course it's very small chance, but who knows?

Of course....I would be very happy if you would make english wad. It seems that Nintendo forgot about Europe and USA. ...Yeah...or they aren't in hurry...
The USA release is going to be out soon. The main.dol has got the ID and description for the USA release, but not for the PAL one.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
jayparadox said:
skawo96 said:
jayparadox said:
skawo96 said:

...or not.

The USA release is going to be out soon. The main.dol has got the ID and description for the USA release, but not for the PAL one.
We'll see.
Of course it would be good....wait! No PAL for now? Shame.

But I guess we have to wait for Hanabi Festival

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
I did one more test ... i pathed the "original" rom from VC MArio Rpg in order to get a Good checksum, then i inject this rom to the wad... At the end it didnt work ...

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
jayparadox said:
skawo96 said:
jayparadox said:
skawo96 said:

...or not.

We'll see.
Of course it would be good....wait! No PAL for now? Shame.

But I guess we have to wait for Hanabi Festival

Or just modify the USA Version to display in PAL60 when it gets dumped. I got it to work on the Japanese Wad and it should work on the USA one too.
yaynds.gif

So it's not all bad news for PAL users.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your gonna need more than 100 points to buy it, lol

SNES games are going for what, 500 or 800... so get that Credit Card out, or hop over to your local game store... you need ALOT more points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth