Still having problems running DVDX and PSX ROMS.

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by smashdude, May 26, 2010.

1. smashdude
    OP

Member smashdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Guys I am NOT trolling I am serious here. I can't get the PSX ROMS to work (plus they take up 2 GB's) nor the DVDX. I have already installed DVDX on the bootmii channel but when I play a DVDX it says "invalid DVD". I have the MP CE thing and the IOS 202 checked and cleared. I am trying to play DVD's such as Rush Hour 3 and Darth Vader and High School Musical. Please help. Thanks.

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Where did you install DVDX from?? There's no such thing as a bootmii channel. Besides, what is this Darth Vader DVD?

3. smashdude
    OP

United States
    I loaded it from the boot.elf channel the same channel that you load he homebrew channel and the bootmii. The same screen. Now what do I do? I downloaded dvdx and the music/meida player and the ios 202 installer but it still reads "invalid dvd" when I try playing a dvd. What do I do? Please be specific. I want my wii to read dvd's.

4. smashdude
    OP

United States
    Ok I put the PSX ROMS in both the BIOS and GAMES section but they still aren't playing. Can anyone please help me here?