Still having problems running DVDX and PSX ROMS.

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by smashdude, May 26, 2010.

1. smashdude
    OP

smashdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Guys I am NOT trolling I am serious here. I can't get the PSX ROMS to work (plus they take up 2 GB's) nor the DVDX. I have already installed DVDX on the bootmii channel but when I play a DVDX it says "invalid DVD". I have the MP CE thing and the IOS 202 checked and cleared. I am trying to play DVD's such as Rush Hour 3 and Darth Vader and High School Musical. Please help. Thanks.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Where did you install DVDX from?? There's no such thing as a bootmii channel. Besides, what is this Darth Vader DVD?

3. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    I loaded it from the boot.elf channel the same channel that you load he homebrew channel and the bootmii. The same screen. Now what do I do? I downloaded dvdx and the music/meida player and the ios 202 installer but it still reads "invalid dvd" when I try playing a dvd. What do I do? Please be specific. I want my wii to read dvd's.

4. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Ok I put the PSX ROMS in both the BIOS and GAMES section but they still aren't playing. Can anyone please help me here?