XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
Advi said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
Blood Fetish said:
That seems like a contradiction to me.
To simplify, if someone murders a fellow a human being without good reason (And I mean GOOD reason) then he deserves to die. Otherwise, humans should never murder each other.
"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
with all due respect, it is this principle in and of itself is why assholes hate muslims, retaliation out of fear
bigots will take any excuse they can to belittle those other than themselves
Ah ha! I said blood for blood, not eye for eye.
tongue.gif
because your eyes don't bleed when you stab them out? lol

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
kirby145 said:
Here is a question for anyone. Why did you choose to follow your religion in the first place?
people are born into convictions and usually follow them by choice as they develop
that is how it goes and how it has always gone

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
kirby145 said:
Here is a question for anyone. Why did you choose to follow your religion in the first place?

That question deserves it's own topic, amd I can tell you what 80% of the answers are gonna be. They didn't have a choice because that's what they were taught since birth.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
To simplify, if someone murders a fellow a human being without good reason (And I mean GOOD reason) then he deserves to die. Otherwise, humans should never murder each other.

Do you believe in the whole Sharia justice and penal system as laid down in the Qu'ran?

I follow the Qu'ran as closely as closely as I can and look at the haddith as a secondary source of information.

Advi said:
QUOTE(kirby145 @ Oct 8 2010, 04:06 PM)
people are born into convictions and usually follow them by choice as they develop
that is how it goes and how it has always gone
No. Although majority were born into their religion, (such as myself) their have been many people who have converted.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kirby145 said:
In the overwhelming majority of cases they were born into it and indoctrinated by their parents and community. Very few people think rationally about religion and decide to join one as an adult. This is why practically every major religion places emphasis on sex and making babies. It is how they survive.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tehnoobshow said:
im a muslim and im wandering why every1 has a stereotyocial view of us and why does every1 think that were all terroists and wnat to kill oursleves for god.

cud sum explain why im constantly subjected to stereotypical abuse by some of my mates for the above reason.

and plus what ur opinions on this?

thanks
It's brought to my attention that you can't type/speak English very well.
That doesn't matter though, because the Muslims in my country (or atleast at my sister's school, her school is the worst school in the country anyway, it even said that in the papers) don't know (more than) one word Dutch!

QUOTE(ff6man @ Oct 8 2010, 10:05 PM) I dont feel that muslims are terrorists or anything.Its just that some of the muslims in my area are so flipping rude.
Alot of muslims i know off are toughies which are always assholes and if you do something to them they say ''Don't be so sturdy'' and then i say ''You are the one who's being sturdy' arghhhhhhhhhh, i want to punch those dicks in the face!
But not all muslims are like that, just alot in the Netherlands.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was born into a Southern Baptist family.
After growing up and learning that there were other viewpoints that made just as much sense, and had a good amount of wisdom as well, I chose to be labeled "agnostic"

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't be so sturdy!

lol

Posts Merged________________

Vulpes Abnocto said:
I was born into a Southern Baptist family.
After growing up and learning that there were other viewpoints that made just as much sense, and had a good amount of wisdom as well, I chose to be labeled "agnostic"
There is a saying that the quickest way to becoming an atheist is to study your religion.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DryYoshi said:
tehnoobshow said:
im a muslim and im wandering why every1 has a stereotyocial view of us and why does every1 think that were all terroists and wnat to kill oursleves for god.

cud sum explain why im constantly subjected to stereotypical abuse by some of my mates for the above reason.

thanks
That doesn't matter though, because the Muslims in my country (or atleast at my sister's school, her school is the worst school in the country anyway, it even said that in the papers) don't know (more than) one word Dutch!
lol, I know this dude. He speaks fluent English and was born in England. And you thought he doesn't speak English very well, I lol'd.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, muslims tend to glare at me when they pass me by and such, and I've never really bothered to look that far into it. I'm somewhere between Atheist and Buddhist, not sure which right now.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
DryYoshi said:
tehnoobshow said:

thanks
lol, I know this dude. He speaks fluent English and was born in England. And you thought he doesn't speak English very well, I lol'd.
So basically he's just too much of a lazy fuck to speak his own language? Jeez, typical muslims.
Also, http://tts.imtranslator.net/CmQv .

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I live in a country where they think that muslims are trying to rule over the country by building minarets (small tower where the muezzin calls for prayer). These tower would be some strategic points and so, they voted a law to forbid the construction of new minarets.

I tell you, it's not good to be muslim these days...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
TrolleyDave said:
BobTheJoeBob said:

Do you believe in the whole Sharia justice and penal system as laid down in the Qu'ran?

I follow the Qu'ran as closely as closely as I can and look at the haddith as a secondary source of information.

Soz for the long delay in replying, was having some grub. That's interesting. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
TrolleyDave said:
BobTheJoeBob said:

Soz for the long delay in replying, was having some grub. That's interesting. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?
Yeah sure. Do note though, I originally read the Qu'ran in it's original language, arabic. I've only started relatively recently to read the Qu'ran in an English translation and analysis.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have the same view of Muslims as I do all other religious people. I think that they are deluded; brainwashed from birth into their parents' religion. However, I tend to be more tolerant of other religions - my best friend is a Christian - as they do not (in modern times) commit atrocities in the name of their religion. And while the majority of Muslims are good people, they stand idly by whilst others of their faith commit horrific suicide bombings. Compare this to the scandal of Catholic priests in Ireland. There were mass protests by Catholics enraged by the shame brought upon them by people that they were supposed to respect. But do you see Muslims lining the streets, protesting against terrorism? Nope. This leads me to think that most Muslims actually support terrorism, whether they are conscious of that is a different matter. So although all Muslims aren't terrorists, most terrorists are Muslims.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thoob said:
I have the same view of Muslims as I do all other religious people. I think that they are deluded; brainwashed from birth into their parents' religion. However, I tend to be more tolerant of other religions - my best friend is a Christian - as they do not (in modern times) commit atrocities in the name of their religion. And while the majority of Muslims are good people, they stand idly by whilst others of their faith commit horrific suicide bombings. Compare this to the scandal of Catholic priests in Ireland. There were mass protests by Catholics enraged by the shame brought upon them by people that they were supposed to respect. But do you see Muslims lining the streets, protesting against terrorism? Nope. This leads me to think that most Muslims actually support terrorism, whether they are conscious of that is a different matter. So although all Muslims aren't terrorists, most terrorists are Muslims.
Are you referring to the Muslims in countries that are being affected by terrorism or all muslims in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld