currynoodles

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
From a japanese guy, the website is in Japanese. Run it through Google Translate and it's readable.
happy.gif

http://www41.atwiki.jp/tako2lab/pages/20.html

Just tried it out at it works awesome. Finally! DDR fun on the DS!
yaynds.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worst homebrew ever.

Tried one of the first couple of songs on easy, and as soon as the music started, my foot shattered the touch screen. Bullshit. Will warranty cover this?

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Ok, just tried it and love it, though I only got one song to work (out of 5), will look into this in a minute.

Ok, you can put the DsDsR.nds file anywhere, the DsDsR FOLDER however, need to be in the root directory. In the songs folder make a folder for a group (call it whatever you want), then in THAT folder put the songs (which are in their own individual folders too).

It only reads sm files for the steps and mp3 for the audio, I have a feeling it didn't like that some of my songs had dwi and sm files in their folders.

You may have to DLDI patch it to, I didn't have to on my R4.

God, I need a new flashcart just so I can fill up a SDHC card with this.

edit: hmm... I removed the dwi files from the songs that didn't work (leaving the sm files intact) and they still don't work. Not sure what the problem is, I'll do more tests later.

Reactions: Hi_ImKhoa

leetcakes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahrain
can some one please upload a set of sm and dwi or whatever files you need to play a song? any is fine just gonna test to see how good it is
and where to place them
thanks

edit, tried to put a song in, but still 0 songs in game

P

pasc

EDIT: now for everyone:

I made a package you just have to extract to the root of your memory card (maybe dldi patch before that if you card doesn't automatically) to be able to play the song that comes with it (called LOST).

the band name in this case is "test" there can be up to 32 bands and up to 32 songs in each band folder

you can reasign the keys using the config like this:
Code:
x--- = left
-x-- = down
--x- = up
---x = right

If you open a song you can select the difficulty, and if you want to practice press the x button instead of the a button to start it (then starts without lifemeter).

ok thats about everything I found out, hope it helps, and share your findings too

Oh and, here is a ini file I made (which is also included in the zip ) that assigns the buttons and the d-pad to their proper counterpart ( e.g. up = up, down = down ...)

EDIT2: I reuploaded the zip file that contains anything... I had forgotten a folder
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.