Steam Lunar New Year sale starts today

IMG_2958.JPG

Lunar New Year is here, and Steam is celebrating the event by holding its annual sale. They've discounted a wide selection of games, along with giving every user an extra bonus coupon of $5 credit for a single purchase of $30 or more. This year's sale gimmick is about earning "tokens" with each purchase, which can then be traded in for emotes, badges, or more discount waivers. The Lunar New Year sale runs from today until February 11th. Standout titles like A Hat in Time, Dark Souls III, XCOM 2, and CrossCode are on sale, with a full list of titles available on Steam, linked below.

:arrow: Steam

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will probably grab super luckys tale and the dlc this time around. Might get Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal as well for the plot :tpi:.

Last edited by Armadillo,
Reactions: Chary

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NzI6DTn.png

This sucks

Well, I suppose I can buy a $5.00 game to get a $5 discount, I guess that's fair

Last edited by Mikemk,

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, always great to buy a bunch of games during sales (Maybe too many at times). Maybe I will pick up A Hat and Time, heard that one sounds pretty good.
oh man that game is amazing especially with the new dlc. the game gives you mario sunshine vibes with it's graphics and very tight controls like mario. i suggest picking it up as soon as you can.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Aahh ... Let's see if I'll be able to resist and convince myself that I have enough to play until the summer sale comes anyways. Been playing a lot of For the King coop multiplayer lately. It's a good game, though, with some minor need for polish with regards to controller support.

Reactions: vanraz86

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will probably grab super luckys tale and the dlc this time around. Might get Senren Kagura Burst Re:Newal as well for the plot :tpi:.
*google senren kagura burst in hope for boobs*
*sees boobs*
I totally approuve your choice :creep:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wonder if anyone tries to buy Valve during steam sales?
Meanwhile at the wall street stock exchange electric light display:

SBC: +1%
NGH: -0.75%
Apple: +2.3%
Valve: +2% and temporary Lunar sale: if you purchase more than 30$ of shares you'll earn a token that gives you a 50% discount sale on the ultimate Valve derivative pack
KLM: -5.4%

:tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello