Homebrew WIP Steam InHome Streaming - Stream your pc games to the Switch!

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not getting my hopes up we already had are tease with moonlight for switch and that development went as well as raindrop... good luck though just seriously not getting my hopes up...

barnhilltrckn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I certainly hope this happens. I would say this is one of the most requested apps for the switch. Just imagine your entire pc library playable on your switch.......awesome.

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not getting my hopes up we already had are tease with moonlight for switch and that development went as well as raindrop... good luck though just seriously not getting my hopes up...
Its called Rainway. The ceo has stated that the app that was shown to the public was just a proof of concept to show that the switch is capable. He also stated that the proof of concept was limited and can not progress any further until Nintendo approves them so they can get Nintendos sdk

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Its called Rainway. The ceo has stated that the app that was shown to the public was just a proof of concept to show that the switch is capable. He also stated that the proof of concept was limited and can not progress any further until Nintendo approves them so they can get Nintendos sdk
Sounds hopeless

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
True, I suspect the switch may possibly get geforce now since Nvidia and Nintendo have a good relationship
Oh, that would be good, that lets you run your steam library right? I tried out the beta on my mac, but didn't have much in my steam library that would really show it off (I like indies) - Portal looked great at max settings tho :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: