Hacking Status of games that NOW works in YSMenu

Noib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
guitar hero rock´s said:
Sonic classic collection (U) Venom and Sonic classic collection (U) Mult 3 ,dont work in R4 ...

SCC (U) does, but it's seemingly at random. I'm not sure what makes it stop working and I'm not sure exactly what needs to be done to get it working again. However, before I deleted it because I'm obsessive compulsive that wants things to work properly even though I don't want to play them or even collect them, it had gone from working, to error code -5, and back to working again. I will say that it's definitely not a problem with the extinfo though.

Sorry I can't really be more helpful. You could try formatting I guess. It's one of the things I had done for unrelated reasons mucking around with my card between it not working and it working again.

danyfts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else's game freezes when trying to use the "battle any pokemon you want" code?
I press L and R and then, it freezes :/

Obviously I'm talking about Pokemon HG. Dunno if this happens with SS.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danyfts said:
Anybody else's game freezes when trying to use the "battle any pokemon you want" code?
I press L and R and then, it freezes :/

Obviously I'm talking about Pokemon HG. Dunno if this happens with SS.

we're not here to talk about your cheat problem.

Tailsmk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if this was reported but...In Warioware DIY, you can't send games to your fiend by using DS to DS connection, it just freezes after you send a new catalog, just like Ninsoft software...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Tailsmk said:
I don't know if this was reported but...In Warioware DIY, you can't send games to your fiend by using DS to DS connection, it just freezes after you send a new catalog, just like Ninsoft software...

Only NinSoft software was reported. Thanks for that.

Yeah.. the fix needs a tweak or something like that, because isn't working 100% fine.

xboxreloaded

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE( [b said:
* GAMES THAT DOESN)]

*** Other games that needs a fix, please list that games to be fixed ***

Hi guys Why work spongebob / Just sing R4 but not of dstti ?

New Firmware R4+fixed Just Sing und Sponebob Boating Bash for R4.torrent

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Rockstar said:
RodPN said:
Quick question, If I download WarioWare Showcase I wont be able to use it my DSTT, right?
Yes you can my brother is able to transfer games from ds to wii and vice versa via DSTT
Oh cool, for some reason I was under the impression that the DSTT couldn't handle DS to Wii connectivity for some reason
yaywii.gif

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RodPN said:
Rockstar said:
RodPN said:
Quick question, If I download WarioWare Showcase I wont be able to use it my DSTT, right?
Yes you can my brother is able to transfer games from ds to wii and vice versa via DSTT
Oh cool, for some reason I was under the impression that the DSTT couldn't handle DS to Wii connectivity for some reason
yaywii.gif

dstt doesn't have ds-wii connectivity :/

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
How many events can it go without crashing with Rudolph's thing. I'd ask that thread, but there's too many posts, it'll get lost in a couple min

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
RodPN said:
How many events can it go without crashing with Rudolph's thing. I'd ask that thread, but there's too many posts, it'll get lost in a couple min
I used a PPF Patch that seems to have been based on Rudolph's Patch, played more than 12 hours with no freezes whatsoever.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
juancaretta said:
RodPN said:
I used a PPF Patch that seems to have been based on Rudolph's Patch, played more than 12 hours with no freezes whatsoever.

12 hours straight? the ap resets after you turn it off and on

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
laxman0220 said:
juancaretta said:
RodPN said:

12 hours straight? the ap resets after you turn it off and on
Haha no, not 12 hours straight, but 2 or 3 hours straight probably.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo