Hacking Status of games that NOW works in YSMenu

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no point of playing a game that doesn't even let you SAVE!

until this is fixed, screw this game
biggrin.gif

cloudlinkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, the code needs to be ported from the J version to the U, or somebody find out with normatt did in AKAIO 1.6 RC2, because there is no info on a fix for the U version on the chinese site or 2ch.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Regarding WarioWare D.I.Y., with a regular 2GB Kingston Taiwan MicroSD Card, on DSTT Official, with YSMenu and the latest files still freezes when downloading games from the Ninsoft Store. Maybe it's related to the card speed?
Edit: Tried Sonic Classic Collection (U) and it's not working, got errcode 5. Maybe I have to reformat my card? Or maybe it's about to die, I think the card is 2 or 3 years old...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
juancaretta said:
Regarding WarioWare D.I.Y., with a regular 2GB Kingston Taiwan MicroSD Card, on DSTT Official, with YSMenu and the latest files still freezes when downloading games from the Ninsoft Store. Maybe it's related to the card speed?
Edit: Tried Sonic Classic Collection (U) and it's not working, got errcode 5. Maybe I have to reformat my card? Or maybe it's about to die, I think the card is 2 or 3 years old...

Maybe is the rom.
Try both things, search another one, and format your sd with the panasonic sd formater.

deoxys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
juancaretta said:
TTMENU Official doesn't support the extinfo.dat
You should use 1.17A12

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
deoxys said:
juancaretta said:
TTMENU Official doesn't support the extinfo.dat
You should use 1.17A12
Should have worded that a little differently, what I meant is that I have a genuine DSTT, sorry for that. Using YSMenu, starting with 1.17a12. Going to try redownloading WarioWare and formatting using that Panasonic app. I'll post the results here after I test that.
Edit: After reformatting with the Panasonic application still getting the same result, even after downloading another copy of the ROM, from another site. Probably it is a matter of the speed of the card. By the way, according to 7-Zip the CRC of the ROM is F723DA04, release by 2CH.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey only works with the original DSTT Menu (you can use it as a .nds file to load it).
The question is why only works in that way, and maybe the fix needs some kind of tweak to make it works in YSMenu.

cloudlinkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey only works with the original DSTT Menu (you can use it as a .nds file to load it).
The question is why only works in that way, and maybe the fix needs some kind of tweak to make it works in YSMenu.

So any public method at the moment can not let SMT:SJ to work on an R4.
Currently working with AK, M3, DSTT.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
- People says that with a normal micro SD, you can access to NinSoft without problems, and with SDHC you will have problems (needs more confirmation).
Just wanted to help confirm, nope, I'm using a regular SD, and the game always freezes when I try to save from the NinSoft store.

And again, you have no idea how thankful I am

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
RodPN said:
QUOTE said:
- People says that with a normal micro SD, you can access to NinSoft without problems, and with SDHC you will have problems (needs more confirmation).
Just wanted to help confirm, nope, I'm using a regular SD, and the game always freezes when I try to save from the NinSoft store.

And again, you have no idea how thankful I am

Thanks for the confirmation.
---
Mmm.. SMT: SJ problem is really weird, needs more and deep investigation.
Also, try to search if in the chinese forum people have a updated version of this files.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
cloudlinkin said:
No updated version as of yet.
Their newest version is April 3, which I have already tried to save with SMT:SJ to no avail.

Oh well. Keep seeing that forum if a new fix appear.
Also, i'm thinking that the fix is only "addressing" for original DSTT menu in some form.
Maybe really needs a port of the JP code to the USA one.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I test the 4821 and effectively,
the game work and save without any problem on DSTT, but not on R4 with YSMenu ?!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Flame™ said:
i really dont understand why you people dont work with the people in this thread.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218024&st=150

they is like 50 threads trying to do the same thing, two heads is btter than one..

whos saying we arnt working together
tongue.gif

it doesnt help that YSMenu covers more than one flashcart

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pong20302000 said:
Flame™ said:
i really dont understand why you people dont work with the people in this thread.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218024&st=150

they is like 50 threads trying to do the same thing, two heads is btter than one..

whos saying we arnt working together
tongue.gif

it doesnt help that YSMenu covers more than one flashcart

But he has a point. If we want to have more fixes and more soon, we need to work as a team in one thread, after some results, you can post the things in the R4 forum, not using it as an alternative research thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway