Homebrew Starfall question

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just really fast, I already have the last few options of Starfall installed on my Wii but do the region free channels really work =/ also by region free Wii games do I have to launch them through a loader or will they boot through the disc channel =/ (In other words somewhat like a mod chip)?

Help would really be appreciated thank you. I just don't want to fully brick my Wii =/

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't have a mod chip and you have a loader, you would have to load them through the loader which is through the HBC. So no, you can't use the Disc channel for backup games if you have HBC and no mod chip.

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant imports like a Tatsunoko vs Capcom =/ I would really like to know if the region free channels work I have some EU VC games I want =/

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still you do not understand what I am asking. If I installed it well I be able to launch the imported game from the disc channel or from Gecko OS in the HBC? I am not pirating Nintendo Wii games.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can load imports through the disk channel with the region free hack in place. on the other hand without it you would require a special loader. Install away. BTW I heard a rumor that the hack to remove the health warning can be harmful to the system. can anyone confirm this?

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I never heard that, I read somewhere here a few moments ago that it gives more time to save you from a brick but I highly think that is false information. I am not going to try that one anyway so =/

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Yes you can load imports through the disk channel with the region free hack in place. on the other hand without it you would require a special loader. Install away. BTW I heard a rumor that the hack to remove the health warning can be harmful to the system. can anyone confirm this?
removing health screen doesn't affect anything, just it's a pain if you have a bad brick, as you have less time to jump to recovery...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks