Star Wars Fallen Order has officially gone gold.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,006
  • Replies 5

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I liked the game and finished it so let's giv EA some credit for publishing this game and would like to see same combat style with the return of the jedi setting

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I haven`t played it, so I can`t say if it`s a good or bad game, but the trailers I have seen, man it looks like they wanted to rip off Force Unleashed and more than that, they copied the style and the powerful force powers etc. Also I didn`t like the fight scenes, it looks like the protagonist is fighting with a broom stick rather than a mighty Lightsaber.

I was hoping that in a future, EA got kicked out of the Star Wars license and another developer took the driver`s wheel after they failure with Battlefront, because EA has had the license for years and nothing good or new has surfaced in YEARS (we may have lost forever many great, great games that could have been out there), again, I haven`t played it so maybe it is good and they really, finally did a good job but again, looking at those trailers and the protagonist walking on walls and doing what-not kind of ruins it all for me. (And EA doesn`t have a excuse releasing just one good Star Wars game after so many time and possibilities with the franchise)

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven`t played it, so I can`t say if it`s a good or bad game, but the trailers I have seen, man it looks like they wanted to rip off Force Unleashed and more than that, they copied the style and the powerful force powers etc. Also I didn`t like the fight scenes, it looks like the protagonist is fighting with a broom stick rather than a mighty Lightsaber.

I was hoping that in a future, EA got kicked out of the Star Wars license and another developer took the driver`s wheel after they failure with Battlefront, because EA has had the license for years and nothing good or new has surfaced in YEARS (we may have lost forever many great, great games that could have been out there), again, I haven`t played it so maybe it is good and they really, finally did a good job but again, looking at those trailers and the protagonist walking on walls and doing what-not kind of ruins it all for me. (And EA doesn`t have a excuse releasing just one good Star Wars game after so many time and possibilities with the franchise)
It's really nothing like Force Unleashed. It's more like Sekiro + Uncharted with Star Wars characters. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope EA releases more games like it instead of trying to milk micro-transactions laden multiplayer games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: