Staples: June 2, 2007

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
June 2, 2007
*Okay, first off, our radio was busted. We have a special 'Staples radio station' that we have to play over the speakers. It plays 2 ads all narrated by the same girl, then it plays 2 songs, then 2 ads, then 2 songs, and so on and so on. We only about 4 or 5 ads to play. The problem was that the place this is being broadcast from was having problems and was looping ONLY the ads. So I had to listen to the girl say her same 4 or 5 horrible ads with unfunny humor for 4 HOURS straight...over and over and over and over...the broadcast finally cut out and switched to some oldies muzak station with no ads.

*Second, we had a guy trying to haggle the price of a clearance chair. I kept saying no, but he insisted on speaking to a manager so I went and got the manager on duty and she said no and that it was already $100 (50%) off what the normal price was. He eventually stopped trying to haggle and bought the chair anyway.

Lady: I need ink for my printer.
Me: Okay, do you know which ink you need?
Lady: Huh?
Me: Do you know what ink you need?
Lady: It's for a Lexmark printer.
Me: Do you know the model of the printer?
Lady: Oh, I don't know that. I just need ink for my Lexmark printer.
Me: Ma'am, I need to know what printer model you have before I can tell you which ink you need.
Lady: I told you, I have a Lexmark.
Me: Yes, but there are dozens of Lexmarks. They all use different ink.
Lady: I just need to buy ink for my printer.
Me: I realize that, but I can't help you unless you can tell me what printer you have.
Lady: Is there someone else I can speak to?
Me: Sure.
*I go and get one of the guys from electronics.
Electronics guy: Can I help you?
Lady: I need ink for my Lexmark printer.
Electronics guy: Which printer do you have?
*The lady then turns around and walks out of the store, leaving the electronics guy baffled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc