OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there,

First off, here's what I want to do:

Installing boot9strap (DSiWare) ( Game Injection Method )

I have a 3DS XL OLD EUR / CFW Luma7.1 recently updated with boot9strap without a problem. Source here
I have a 3DS XL OLD EUR / Stock 11.4. Target here

The game I use for the exploit: Rytmik World Music ( paid on e-Shop yesterday 20/05/2017 )
Note: Strangely, this game was on the " EUR CompatibleList DSIWARE for the DSIGameInjection " yesterday but disappear today from the list.. I didn't mind and test the injection anyway..

I followed the guide of Plailect ( this one: https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection) ).
Everything got ok but at this step:

"Tap the screen or press any button to start the game and test if the save is functional
  • If you are using the EUR files (Legends of Exidia), after pressing (A) or (Start) at the two title screens, select the first save slot and press continue
  • If your game has an error about boot.nds, then the exploit has been successful
  • If your game has an error about corrupted or inaccessible save data, confirm that you copied the contents of the savedata folder and not the savedata folder itself
  • If your game behaves normally and does not give you an error about boot.nds, then you should stop and figure out what went wrong
  • If you get a black screen, follow this troubleshooting guide
  • If the game is missing from the target 3DS or has an error about corrupted or inaccessible save data, follow this troubleshooting guide"
I've got a strange problem:

The game launched and stay on the GameLoft title screen of Exidia, and the touchscreen show the text " Initialiazing savedata. Please don't turn off." but freeze on this. Every 5 seconds, the text flashes one time and stay.

With that I can't make this step:
  • If you are using the EUR files (Legends of Exidia), after pressing (A) or (Start) at the two title screens, select the first save slot and press continue
  • If your game has an error about boot.nds, then the exploit has been successful
I must say that everything went perfect during the injection and I ain't got any problem during the reading of this tutorial. What am I doing here guys ? Please halp and thank you for reading :bow::unsure:

Dabu47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow I really have no luck.. 1 day before this issue.. Ok thank you for your help squall14716, didn't see that coming honestly... :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)