SSFIV 3d tripping out!

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by phantastic91, Jun 1, 2011.

Jun 1, 2011

SSFIV 3d tripping out! by phantastic91 at 6:53 AM (927 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. phantastic91
    OP

Member phantastic91 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    So this is weird. this has never happened until now. anyways, i was on the last stage with chung-li fighting the final opponent and then i lost to the boss. but instead of the 3d effect giving off a looking through a window effect, it had a glitch or something and the effect MUCH MUCH stronger than having the slider on at max. it actually look really cool but it also hurts your eyes too. and it doesn't work well with close up. the character completely popped out the screen. anyways so i was like WTF? so i lost the match on purpose in a rematch but the effect wasn't there anymore. it was a regular "looking through a window" effect. so then i won the match with chung-li and the effect was glitchy again. chung-li was popping out completely! the effect was REALLLY strong. it looked cool but it was obviously a glitch or something since the image wasn't perfect (things were cut out)>

anyone run into this? its so trippy xD

edit: to make this more clear. by effects, i mean when the characters make their poses.

2. Arnold Schwarzen

Member Arnold Schwarzen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've experienced this recently. I thought I lost the sweet spot or something but I think I was looking at my screen straight on. You'll see the same thing if you tilt the 3DS a little to the left or right, the effect will reverse. Anyway, interesting that it's glitched like that lately.

3. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Who's Chung Li?

I have to sell my copy of SSF43D this afternoon to pay my bills, no other way to get it done. Damn shame since it's a great game, and I only have 3 3DS games to my name, I don't especially want to part with any of them. But to be fair I've not played this since I picked up DOA. Whether I trade in Ridge Racer is dependant on how much my DVD box sets are worth [​IMG]

4. Melter

Member Melter GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you have 3 3DS games and the one you chose to sell is SSF4?

5. SamAsh07

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    That's cool, I want the glitch now!!!

6. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Havent encountered yet. sounds cool though [​IMG].
    The only popping out effect I had so far was the butterflies in Rayman 3D. For some reason they dont pop out all the times lol.

7. ACWWFAN

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    If you really don't want to trade in SS4 then trade in RR it's good, but not THAT good...