Hacking SSBB with duplicate channels

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, since I'm probably the only person to have waited to download SSBB, because I was afraid to do the 15% power unplug trick, and I didn't want duplicate channels. Well I see now there is a program that gets rid of dup channels.

First off I have a NTSC Wii with Wiikey and now I really want SSBB, I don't care if it's the Japanese version or USA. What is the best or only method for me to use, I'm confused as to get the DVD5 or DVD9 version of SSBB, which allows play online??

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Elm

Hogmeister

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get the DVD 9 of the US release, and you wouldnt have needed to wait or worry about dup channels if you had gotten the US release... the only reason you'd get dups is if you use a different regions game and it has an update newer than the one on your wii. so if you have a US wii and ou get the US game you wont need to worry.

if your burner supports it, definately get the dual layer version

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
I think both allow play online, if you can burn DVD9's, go for the full US version... If you're going to try the DVD5 version, this guide might help.

PlooBloo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the DVD-5 trucha'd one works with online play flawlessly. If you have a DL burner, might as well get the DVD9 one so you can watch all the SSE videos. I'm stuck rewatching the ZSS video over and over and over again. >_

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks all for the great advice.... really appreciate it.

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay