alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Oh, yea, the news... you mean like how they were able to use PictoChat on the DS to talk to kids from over 300 yards away, and how smurfs driving past your car and seeing your kids playing a DS can all of a sudden talk to them without warning...

yea, the news is just chalk full of the truth!
I saw that report too! It was on YouTube(original on Fox I think though)
That's what so good about it though!
biggrin.gif
For anyone wondering:

This really sucks, but are they allowed to edit them THEN release them? I heard that in the comments, but they usually lie.

Platinum*

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alex said:
zidane_genome said:
Oh, yea, the news... you mean like how they were able to use PictoChat on the DS to talk to kids from over 300 yards away, and how smurfs driving past your car and seeing your kids playing a DS can all of a sudden talk to them without warning...

yea, the news is just chalk full of the truth!
I saw that report too! It was on YouTube(original on Fox I think though)
That's what so good about it though!
biggrin.gif
For anyone wondering:

This really sucks, but are they allowed to edit them THEN release them? I heard that in the comments, but they usually lie.

LOL. Football field my ass. Yeah, Barbie's football field play set. My friend and I were walking down the street, he took the other direction, I took the way to my house. He wasn't even one block away and yet we lost connection. That old geezer was probably messaging to no one. He probably hadn't caught the fact that it said "Other player now leaving chatroom". Molestor in the car. How the hell are you supposed to molest someone with pictures. *Draws genital system and molests you* Like. K. Also, there's a power button. If a child get's molested by a person in the back seat of another different car which will possibly end up on a different high way, just shut the damn power off. "Stop the music." BAH.

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stupid nintendo, that seriously was an all time low.. If it werent for homebrew, i wouldn't be playing my wii as much as i do now, other than that I'd be playing COD 4 and WaW maybe some Crysis w/ my wiimote on the pc instead of playing on the wii.

Altho i honestly didn't care much for this hack, its sad how they had to attack a group of artists... I tihnk nintendo is just trying to make money, they know its kind of late to shut down homebrew since its progressing really fast.

darkNiGHTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not surprised at all this got shut down. You guys aren't thinking very much, even if they were just releasing a patch, that patch would encourage piracy because the only way to use it would be if you had your Wii modded. No legit way to do it.

darkNiGHTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said the actual mod was illegal, I said it promotes piracy because you have to mod your Wii and learn how to burn games to use this.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But you don't have to, you could only use it for the Texture Swaps. Some people may just use it for that, like some people just use flashcarts to have all there bought games in one cartridge.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does the new guide explain how to swap textures for Sonic? That's all I care about. I want to have more than one sonic on-screen and not get confused who is who because they're ALL BLUE.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I'm part of a texture hack team : powernation.wordpress.com
(the only one doing textures right now)
2. Hey Rykin, have you COMPLETELY given up on the PokePlat patch now??
3. is the patch leaked yet???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.