Misc SSBB NTSC Northamerican Friend Codes

WildCard

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've added EVERYONE so far even you Canadians. I'm usually on brawl everynight 10pmish (Eastern US)

I played with a couple of you guys last night and it was awesome. (Dennis and umm Rage i think?) I dunno lol. But yea definitely need more of you guys signing on. I'm on right now even.

If anyone has xfire my username is wildcard36qs and for aim bobjimbobob so just add me and we can chat and set games up. I also have 3 people that live with me that play with me sometimes so even if just one of you all want to play I can usually have 4 humans lol.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I think I've added everyone who said that are willing to Brawl with Western US. I actually added everyone from Canada, Mexico, and USA. But if you add me and it doesn't change from "Awaiting Registration," then send me a PM so I can double-check to make sure I added you.

I will probably delete the codes for anyone who is not registered to me in about a week, since that probably means you hate me. :-( LOL. j/k.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
saturday afternoon, nothing to do so i've added everyone in canada and eastern USA. anyone else please PM me i will still add you

played with kevin and x gamer today a bit, great fun whoever you are!!!

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hehe some nice matches there raganook. Gave me a good opportunity to try out some other characters in the online arena as well
biggrin.gif

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
hehe some nice matches there raganook. Gave me a good opportunity to try out some other characters in the online arena as well
biggrin.gif

Yes, very nice matches.

I'm envious of your lag-predicting skills. Practice I suppose
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll head online if anyone wants to play. Seems most people on the list aren't actively adding people, as most names on my list are still showing up as unregistered.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm leaving tonight for easter vacations, so check everyone that add their code since I won't be able to post them on the list for a week! see you later, I'm off to Cancun!

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 0559-6543-0641. I'll added Central US, and I'll be adding West US when I get time. Already added Urza and some of them.
I'm very much Central US.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)