GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is getting fun! Good luck to you two.
happy.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omegakyogre said:
Hey, Rag, when did you get the impression that I play as MK? Let's keep that on the down low. >_>
*puts hand over sig and avatar* XD

Oh shit I'm so sorry
ohmy.gif

Uuuh....Omega plays as uuuh.....
.......Bowser.

So be careful.

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh. Yeah. Bowser.
tongue.gif

Anyway...

TehLink's match with me is going to happen today, but, I'm going to say this right now: I'm leaving here in 15 minutes, and I don't know precisely when I'll get back. That, coupled with doing schoolwork, means possibly a delay on the match. I just don't know.

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Teh Link got me with Ike. It was 1-2. He wins.

His Ike got me in BOTH matches with a lucky Up Smash. Good god I hate Ikes XD.

I bested his Olimar really well, though. I'll see you all in the next tourney.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damnit... I wanna see the semi-final and final... any of the players can keep the record of it for me?? XD

oh, and good luck for the remainers ^^

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you guys. JoCa reminded me
wink.gif

I have the capability to record matches straight off of the TV and upload them wherever. They are pretty good quality, too-- Just check out my youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/user/omegakyogre).

Rag, if you want me to record these matches for you all and upload them, I'd be more than happy to. Just let me know.

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's... kind of complicated:

*ahem*

I use my video camera as a "pass-through" device; it acts as a gateway between my computer and my TV. I plug A/V - DV In jacks into my TV's Monitor Out AV outputs (obviously the AV side goes there
tongue.gif
) and my video camera's DV input. Then I take another cord-- This time a DV - Firewire cord-- and plug the firewire end into my Mac (Leopard). I use iMovie to import whatever the camera can see on its screen (which at this point is the television) into an iMovie file, allowing me to do whatever I want with it.

*whew*

The end result is .DV video files that can be uploaded to youtube or whatever.

So... Rag? Any desire to have these matches recorded?

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Omega, that only helps us record YOUR matches oO. But furthermore, I of course completely don't care if you want to record them! It's really up to the combatants

2) Final match
smile.gif
. GDrag, our GBATemp Newcommer contender VS M!L, our GBATemp Veteran Contender.....

We eagerly await the results!
smile.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems the last round has finally come! Gdrag is an awesome brawler, gd luck dude. May the best brawler win! (We've arranged to play in one of the nex following days, Will post up results)

PS: I would love to record the match but im not sure i have the right equipment to do so. If G drag can record that would be amazing lol!!!!

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raganook said:
1) Omega, that only helps us record YOUR matches oO. But furthermore, I of course completely don't care if you want to record them! It's really up to the combatants

Oh, but good sir, you are incorrect. Here's the extent of what would have to be done in order for me to record these matches and upload them:

1)I would join the match like the other two participants.
2)The other two participants stand still while I SD away all my lives
3)I hit the record button
4)Viola, match recording.

(This method is tried and true over at Brawl Central during its tournament matches. http://www.youtube.com/user/BrawlCentralVideos )

It really isn't that hard to pull off. I would REALLY like to record the finals match! Guys, please: Let me know when you are going to Brawl. If it gets too cumbersome, then I'll just get those matches recorded in the next tourney, but I'd like to record them if I get the chance.

Good luck in the finals.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Omega that is a freakin wicked idea!!
biggrin.gif
:D! Do u hav msn by any chance? Cuz i have Gdrag on that and to be honest im not exactly sure when we'd be playing, so it'd be good if i cud let u no thru there
smile.gif
!

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omegakyogre said:
Raganook said:

Oh, but good sir, you are incorrect.

touché. Like I said, it's up to the combatants. That method however is incredibly brilliant!

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I thought of that. But wouldn't that add a bit more unnecessary lag for me and Mirato? I was planning on getting my own equipment for recording, but I doubt I'll get it soon. I'd love it if you could record for use Omega, I'm just a bit worried about the lag.

EDIT: We can schedule a test match for us three and if everyone is find with that, then we'll record the real match
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY... +1