Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah... at least I am proud of my bro, who I hope will vanquish all the others (Mwahahaha *imput evil voice here*)... it just sucks that I couldn't see his match...

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We're getting down to it...

M!L, best put on them fighting shoes
tongue.gif

Edit1: Holy CRAP this thread has over 17,000 Hits oO

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Raganook, who's gonna be my nex opponent ? I don't know how to make the bracket with GDRAG already in the next round. Cause I'm gonna be away for some days and it would be better if I can play my match before that.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's holyday this monday, so Gaga went ahead on a trip with the rest of the family and left me behind, so I want to say to Omega that he'll only be available by tuesday (or thursday, i don't remember wich comes after monday, I always mixed them), but he'll play, I'll send a message to him explaining this anyways... this is just for the records
tongue.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My bro and I are having problems communicating with eache other... probably he'll do his match today night, but I have to tell him that first
tongue.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe, with all players saying it's alright, we could delay it a little, so we could get all matches done and no more forfeits

Of course, by "we" I mean you guys, as I've already been eliminated T-T

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yeah, that would be great, seeing how nobody did there match yet, if everybody is okay, and Raganook too, to make the deadline 2 or 3 days longer this time
tongue.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To me (again, I mean my bro, as I was eliminated...) it would be great, since I (this time it's really me) couldn't contact Omega today for their match, seen the trip stuff and all... But i think the forfeit would be unfair, as both parts agreed to do the match later and couldn't contact... I request more day(s)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...