HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dino wins 2-0 against me

good games man and your ike is really good.

My rustiness was definitely showing but hey what are you gonna do?

Good luck in the remainder for the remainder of the tourney. Guess this is a blessing in disguise though as I'll focus more on exams now
biggrin.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
You guystalkin bout me while im not here eh! Lol i dont even know why sonic is in my sig dude, i really did like sonic way back when i made the sig, but then i realized he sucks with lag. Offline im pretty good with him tho.

Anywayz, unlucky Hak was looking forward to maybe seein u in the finals, but yeh exams are obviously more important even if they suck major balls.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mirato said:
Anywayz, unlucky Hak was looking forward to maybe seein u in the finals, but yeh exams are obviously more important even if they suck major balls.

but you can play w/ him anytime, right? that's what the tourney is ultimately for: getting FCs from good players (even great) to play them anytime ^^

QUOTEwtf this is f'n stupid my opponent still hasnt replied and its the last day i havent had a brawl in this tourney yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i get the win..
Lol... and I thought this wouldn't be happening anymore...

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wtf this is f'n stupid my opponent still hasnt replied and its the last day i havent had a brawl in this tourney yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i get the win..
mad.gif

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
apb407 said:
wtf this is f'n stupid my opponent still hasnt replied and its the last day i havent had a brawl in this tourney yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i get the win..
mad.gif

Are u crazy man?
PKHi dude,
Your GMT is -5 (EST). Mine is -3.
How is the better time to you play today?

So you are 2 hours ahead of me? and i cant play today but probably tomorrow i am no home today i out of town.

This your last contact with me (YESTERDAY). You don't contact me today yet...

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hm... i heard nothing from the doubles tournament... i guess it's out right? maybe I'll stick just for singles, 'cause doubles will have plenty of forfeits

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, time is over now... I've been waiting for ABP all day and he never showed up... He posted that I didn't respond, but I did, the same way I spent the whole day online today and he didn't even show up, nor answered to my post here... I request a forfeit victory

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pk! thought you were going to respond through pm or at least post something i was home on sunday and i didnt get anything from you, but whatever you what take the win i am sorta sick of this tournament good luck

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow... THe whole attitude to this tourney has gone totally downhill. Hmm, it seems the tourney has lost its competitiveness.

Anywayz, Joca is right. At the end of the day the tourney was just a way for us to find other skilled brawlers on the forum, and it seems iv found quite a few so its all good ^^.

Also, one thing that kinda sucks is the amount of forfeiting that has gone on in the tourney. It's no ones fault really, just the fact that there were so many more peeps in this tourney compared to the last, all from different countries which meant it was hard to get a hold of each contestant.

Regardless of this i will once again (Out of the many times) say thank you very much raganook for hosting and organizing the tourney, you really are a ledge mate!

.:Kurda:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
M!L you worded your paragraph like the tourney was over, but i strongly agree that everything is going downhill but i didn't get all the skilled brawlers' friendcodes
frown.gif
Im still waiting for you to add me
frown.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nook, so what to do for me?

Shinsil is in France

His teammate is in USA

When Shinsil is sleeping his team mate is awake and vice versa and Shinsil is sleeping when me and my bro are awake so what to do? I've gone all this way without playing 1 round
frown.gif

Nook, maybe next tourney could be divided into USA/Canada/South America and Europe, so 2 different tourneys. Not saying you should but if you tell me what to do i would help anyday
smile.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DS.Assasin said:
M!L you worded your paragraph like the tourney was over, but i strongly agree that everything is going downhill but i didn't get all the skilled brawlers' friendcodes
frown.gif
frown.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nook, so what to do for me?

Shinsil is in France

His teammate is in USA

When Shinsil is sleeping his team mate is awake and vice versa and Shinsil is sleeping when me and my bro are awake so what to do? I've gone all this way without playing 1 round
frown.gif

Nook, maybe next tourney could be divided into USA/Canada/South America and Europe, so 2 different tourneys. Not saying you should but if you tell me what to do i would help anyday
smile.gif

That would work perfectly, but someone would need to run them
tongue.gif
. As for what to do, no problem
smile.gif

1. Post you are doing a tournament, with your rules, etc. Feel free to use mine, they seem to have had universal approval for both tournaments.
2. Decide what type of tournament you are going to do.
3. Draw a bracket for it!
tongue.gif

omegakyogre said:
I didn't care one way or another. Don't No Contest.

Don't talk to people like this in my tournament. Be nice, and be mature. I agree that "no contesting" is frustrating, don't get me wrong, I just don't like the negativity.
apb407 said:
mad.gif

Sorry you're frustrated. Please read above. I gave PK the win based on what both of you said in terms of communication.
QUOTE(zajoao @ Apr 14 2008, 01:59 AM)
Hm... i heard nothing from the doubles tournament... i guess it's out right? maybe I'll stick just for singles, 'cause doubles will have plenty of forfeits

I basically have been completely unable to advance the doubles tournament due to unresponsiveness. Really not much I can do about it...

Singles brackets up.

Top 10 SSBB Finalists

M!L*
PK*
RA*
DiNo*
MOKRO
SIL
GaGa
JOCA
Omega
GDRAG

A * represents a Veteran. About a 50/50 veteran/newcommer finals
smile.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Raganook said:
Top 10 (well, 9) SSBB Finalists

M!L*
PK*
RA*
DiNo*
MOKRO
SIL
GaGa
JOCA
Omega

A * represents a Veteran. About a 50/50 veteran/newcommer finals
smile.gif

Wow man... It's good to be at the top 10...
wink.gif

*my bro says so too*
DS.Assasin said:
frown.gif
frown.gif

you can add everyone on that list up here and I guess we'll add you too... I'm always looking for new friendcodes, so PM me if you really add me ^^

And now I guess it's finaly time to say that the qualify is over and the real tournament begin: 8 players battling each other for a chance to dethrone the current champion... It just sucks that, if I win, I'll have to eliminate another brazilian
wink.gif

Don't worry 'bout my comment 'bout the doubles tournament, I know it's not your fault ^^ I tried a while ago to make a ssbb tourney on a brazilian forum, but no one even read it, so I know it's tough... you should be proud of being able to handle so much players
biggrin.gif

Top 9 Divided by Country:
Brazil (3): PK, Joca and GaGa
Netherlands (2): Mokro, Shinsil
USA (2): TehLink(RA), Omega
UK (1): Mirato
France (1): Dino

YAY!!! BRAZIL RULEZ, but as i said, I would put top 8, 'cause mirato is still the current champion (think of it as the Elite 4 from pokemon: 4 guys + champion
wink.gif
)

HEY!! just saw something... GDrag forfeit??? he lost to M!L, but he should be there!! or not?? he would just be on the next round, so not out yet... I'm confused now o.O

Hm... I just got my username changed, so anybody notice that zajoao is now --JoCa--

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No substituting allowed.