Hacking SSBB NOT WORKING WITH WIIKEY NTSC-U *PROOF BY ME!*

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I completely agree with fenrihr, read the threads instead of asking questions right away. Please discuss dumping the game, not what works on which modchip...that can be figured out later. Who fricking cares if it works on Cyclowiz...there are no full backups of the game, so that is meaningless. Everyone's efforts should be purely to dump the game at this time.

You know who cares? The people who want to play the game. If the game does not work on a Wii without having to disable the modchip, then what's the point of a dump? This topic isn't even about the dump, it's about how the NTSC-J version of the game is NOT working on NTSC-U with a Wiikey no matter what was tried.

there will be a firmware to let users play the game, srsly dude, its not the first time a game cant be played on wiikey etc... (AKA MARIO GALAXY...) there will be a firmware, but my TOP priority right now, is getting the game dumped, then we can worry about 2nd and 3rd stuff like Firmware updates for modchips, but how will there be a new firmware if the game hasnt been dumped!?
Thats my point.

And thats IT. Why not all ppl think like u frenrihr
smile.gif

Are u ppl so stupid? How can a Team make a "firmware" Update, if there is NO DUMP ?
Serious... how ignorant/stupid...
With the retail game...how do you explain the other modchips are playing the game? Sure, there could be an Wiikey update and that's what I'm hoping for, but what's actually preventing the game to be played? What if there is no update? If the retail game doesn't work what's the point of a non-working dump on the Wiikey...seriously, think more....
Ok, think more u too, what IF wiikey team is alrdy working on a Firmware update? There IS an update on SSBB (which will duplicate channels and they can't be deleted)
Secondly, If there's a dump, more people can work on seeing whats wrong with it not running on wiikey right?

MrDo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think not having the retail version work, is probably the worst case scenario..

hopefully this wont be the case. there is usually a work around for everyhting

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I'll take away my golden Landmaster ya ungrateful *********...LOL. Anyway what's the Wiikey team's email addy? I wanna spam them as well
happy.gif

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine I won't spam them, but I'll send a nice message to them that probably will melt their hearts and find a way to make me play Brawl as soon as possible. (Damn I coulda just typed ASAP
sleep.gif
) So yeah Email address please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Probably. +1