OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomazzzi said:
QUOTE said:
Hm... My thing was fine during the lasers, but what about after that... when you would get your trophies and new characters?

So ... you set it as a DVD-R instead of a DVD-ROM when you burned on your DVD+R DL disc?

Yes i managed to get the trophies & new characters ( i played with mario, what about you ? ).

i burned it at 4X speed with image burn, bitsetting set on dvd-R, layer break at 2084960 DVD+DL VERBATIM.

K... I'll try DVD-R instead of DVD-ROM.

Edit: NVM, The only options for book-type for me are DVD-ROM and normal.

What gives? You went to Tools > Drives > Change Book Type ... right?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mawsoccer said:

It seems there are more people having issues with this. Some can't get the game to work at all, and some can't pass a certain video. If i remember correctly i have seen nobody stating that he could get all characters with a DVD9 version. So i guess it's more that possible that it's not working. Even with rev6 cIOS, good DVD-Rs and a Wii capable of reading dual layer discs. I would create a DVD5 version to play the game and use the original disc/youtube to watch the movies.

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Green screen fix:

1.- Download WiiFrii
2.- Get a common key(google it)
3.- Place the ISO + WiiFrii.exe + common-key in the same directory
4.- Drag the game ISO onto the executable
5.- Follow the on screen instructions*
6.- Burn ISO
7.- Insert disc and use Force NTSC

*By using WiiFrii you are actually changing the region of the ISO to make it compatible with your system

mawsoccer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bin01 said:
Green screen fix:

1.- Download WiiFrii
2.- Get a common key(google it)
3.- Place the ISO + WiiFrii.exe + common-key in the same directory
4.- Drag the game ISO onto the executable
5.- Follow the on screen instructions*
6.- Burn ISO
7.- Insert disc and use Force NTSC

*By using WiiFrii you are actually changing the region of the ISO to make it compatible with your system

WiiPower: Thats interesting, but the other way to get characters is through group brawl mode. (this is one player if you want it to be) Search google for a tutorial. Ness takes like 5 brawls, (i don't know if they have to be wins or losses, but it doesn't have to be consecutive). I have been playing by myself with 1 computer level 9 on my team and two level 9 teamed opponents. Works fine.

bin: why would that be necessary for me to do if the game is USA NTSC, my Wii is NTSC, and Both were bought at a reputible retail store in the US?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay