Hacking ssbb and mtp not working

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys after I hacked my wii. I can't bet super smash bros. brawl and metroid prime trilogy working, it seems to be the dual layer games as super smash bros. brawl single layer works, what could be the problem and how do I fix it gbahackers?

yeah sorry, didnt work

4.2e, cios 2.2, cioscorp 3.6, d2sun modchip, hermes 202/223/222 installed

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try Hermes cIOS 222? It's worked for dual layer games like Sengoku Musou 3, at least for me. I never cared trying it on SSBB (since I own the retail disc).

As for Metroid Prime Trilogy, you need the alt.dol method to get it to work anyway.

Also, when posting help, try to name your loader, method of loading (disc or USB), and what cIOS you're using.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Did you try Hermes cIOS 222? It's worked for dual layer games like Sengoku Musou 3, at least for me. I never cared trying it on SSBB (since I own the retail disc).

As for Metroid Prime Trilogy, you need the alt.dol method to get it to work anyway.

Also, when posting help, try to name your loader, method of loading (disc or USB), and what cIOS you're using.
Hmm... I was under the impression that there were only two DL games: MPT and SSBB

OP: What Waninkoko cIOS do you have?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But did you used a loader or just the Disc Channel since you have cioscrap installed (dunno even why because you have already a ModChip
wink.gif
) and what is cios 2.2 ?

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Hmm... I was under the impression that there were only two DL games: MPT and SSBB

OP: What Waninkoko cIOS do you have?

wan rev 17

Posts merged

QUOTE(nIxx @ Jan 30 2010, 06:33 PM)
But did you used a loader or just the Disc Channel since you have cioscrap installed (dunno even why because you have already a ModChip
wink.gif
) and what is cios 2.2 ?

disc channel and 2.2 is is cios38 rev 17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: i think thats gas station weed