Gaming Spyro and Crash PS1 Series Now On Vita!

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried to find Phantasy Star Portable 2 on the Vita, PS3 and via my PC, but can't find it. Is it NA only?

I do see some new games which weren't available before.

Well, back to playing it using the exploit then..
It's not available unless you purchased it before Sega pulled the game from the psn store.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have the Crash games, but still miss the Spyro games. Hopefully we get something along the lines of the $0.99 flash sale for the games :3

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mtorstorm AE works again. I hear it was removed in USA some time ago because of hacks. Dunno much about that as I only bought a Vita a few months ago, but glad it's back and was the first one I got for playing on the good ol' Veeter.

Will likely spend this weekend looking for more. As is always my case, I have a knack for wanting games that aren't available....Road Rash(PS1) and Flatout (PSP) for example. Oh well, I'm sure I can find a few favorites, even though I have PC emus and a CFW PSP to play them through already.

Since I'm no longer a broke-ass bum, I don't bother with piracy anymore. Still got all I collected before, but I just buy want I want now.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Sony going to be getting some big backlash

180 has happened, many of the games on the vita download list, the items you could get in the last week and been fixed you can NOT download them and more from the download list

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The regret of not getting chrono cross stings greatly -_-

-edit-
Never mind, that can still be downloaded!Sadly metal gear solid though x.x also got cut..

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony pulling the Spyro and Crash games sucks, I missed the only opportunity to ever play them on Vita now, short of creating and buying them on a EU PSN account

I would have got them earlier but I did not want to waste TN-V, so I waited, and this is what I get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.