Not open for further replies.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So here's a quick story, gotta keep it short:

- Never mentioned to anybody that I've been upset lately.
- Go to a party tonite, and the first thing that someone says to me is from a girl who I have to admit, is cute, but I'm unable to date. She says "RYAN!" runs up to me and gives me a hug. And I'm a really shy guy until I get drunk. I don't why, but I become a much more approachable person when I'm drunk.
- Throughout the nite after playing some beer pong and smoking some weed and ti-hits, people started coming up to me and saying sentimental stuff like : "You're a good man, I'd do anything for you." and "You're awesome man"
- I was weirded out because, up until that point, I have NEVER received compliments or anything like that told me at all. Granted they were drunk, but they still never said that to me when they were drunk before either.
- As I'm leaving the party because I'm weirded out in a "what the fuck, is something being said about me amongst everybody?" A girl texts me, the one who hugged me, asking where I went. I told her I was in the barn looking at the animals and playing with the cats and waiting for my ride. And she said "well I'm coming now because I want to say bye to you!"
- She comes out, hugs me, like a real hug, not one of those awkward hugs where the body is away. And says bye.

Can someone make sense of this for me plz? I'm having trouble texting the girl back because we've been texting since I've left, and I'm getting lost, she says "I like giving you hugs" and "I'm glad I was able to give you a hug before you left"

update: I just texted back saying (I was writing this post) : "well I even have to admit your hug was pretty awesome. I'm really sorry that I didn't stay longer, you know I would have loved to stay and hang out with you I hope. That and also play beer pong with you"

I have no idea what to say or do.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I understand the "opening up" shy guy thing until you got some liquid courage in you as I was the same way when I was younger. If you can, try to work on being more confident all the time, not just when you are buzzed or drunk because you will or may regret It when you are older going back in your mind about how being too shy ruined your chances with potential girlfriends. Always go for It full force so you don't miss out on what you want, work on that.

As for what happen's It sounds to me like you where the talk of the party. Maybe people could tell from the past that you where depressed so they wanted to cheer you up. The thing with the girl sounds like she may like you, either that or your a good hugger. Could It be that something is going on in her life and this is her way of asking/telling you to be their for her?

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I understand the "opening up" shy guy thing until you got some liquid courage in you as I was the same way when I was younger. If you can, try to work on being more confident all the time, not just when you are buzzed or drunk because you will or may regret It when you are older going back in your mind about how being too shy ruined your chances with potential girlfriends. Always go for It full force so you don't miss out on what you want, work on that.

As for what happen's It sounds to me like you where the talk of the party. Maybe people could tell from the past that you where depressed so they wanted to cheer you up. The thing with the girl sounds like she may like you, either that or your a good hugger. Could It be that something is going on in her life and this is her way of asking/telling you to be their for her?

Dude, we've never really spoke before. Only just quick 2 minute chats. The only thing that I do at parties that gets me noticed is shotgunning a mickey of Captain Morgans in under 3 seconds. But I didn't do anything at this party, I was quiet and everything. And I'm not sure if she likes me because she's one of those people, I could be totally wrong but from what people tell me, is she's flirty and really nice to everybody, and her ex basically freaks out at every guy who comes in contact with her.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Was she drunk also? By ex you are saying she is single right but he is still trying to get her back or something and doesn't want her to like another guy? I love Captain Morgans but I couldn't do what you did, (that's impressive). I get big flasks and just sip on um. Is everything alright with her? Ask her how she's doing and If there is anything she want's to tell you that's bugging her. Maybe the reason she is flirty is because she is trying to get away from that other guy that won't go away and she wants someone to help her. More information would be helpful, anything you can think of.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So why exactly can't you date her?
Mainly because her ex is a fucking nutcase and will try to fight anybody who flirts with her. But last night me and her hung out at a friends place, just playing cards, she seemed really interested in me, that or just being really friendly.

Also what's got you upset?

Transformers-Classified-Battle-Mountain_1328635680.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
That's her Ex's problem if he can't deal with it. If he tries to beat you up call the police and file assault charges or something. Dude needs to learn one way or the other.
Go for it. Seriously.

Reactions: 1 person

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Like Jamstruth said. He he fucks with you just call the cops and press charges. Normally I'd suggest fucking him up if you can but I don't want you getting in any trouble there buddy.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like Jamstruth said. He he fucks with you just call the cops and press charges. Normally I'd suggest fucking him up if you can but I don't want you getting in any trouble there buddy.

Well he's not a big guy or anything, shorter than me by a smidge (I'm 5'6''), but he's more muscular. But I've proven myself among the people we party with, that I can fight, take hits and overpower the person. Seeing as how I'm a bigger guy (205 pounds) I use my size and stuff.

I'm not sure with this girl anymore lol. I'm getting really confused. Last night we were at a friends place playing cards. And she was teaching me how to play Rummy. Then when we started to pair up and play some crib, she yells out "I'M WITH RYAN (my name)". We teamed up, and we were having fun. I'd have a few drinks open, and she'd openly drink from it, we'd share cigarettes and such. And when we were leaving, she said "okay give me a hug now because I won't be able to give you one later when we drop you off!" so we hugged. Then when we got to my place, she got out of the back to ride shotgun, and she got out and gave me another hug.

I don't know if she's either just really friendly and I'm looking too much into this, or if she hugs everybody else the same way and stuff. I'm actually legitely confused.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well you won't know till you ask her out. That's upto you tho. Just tell her your feelings and that your kinda confused by the way she's acting towards you.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well you won't know till you ask her out. That's upto you tho. Just tell her your feelings and that your kinda confused by the way she's acting towards you.

I wanna play it out and see how it goes. I don't want to jump to conclusions, we're hanging out again tonight, so I'll see how it goes. I can't really talk to anybody about it because I don't want word circling or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.