imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't played very far into the game yet and I'm already seriously bored, in order to progress in this game you need to fight people (fair enough), you'll need to make some friends to aid you in battle or the odds are you'll get owned (sounds all fine and dandy) but do you want to know how to make friends in this game? Here's the process: rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them, dance with them, rub a smiley face on them, dance with them, rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them AND THEN YOU'RE FRIENDS! It would be okay if you didn't have to do this very often, but it turns out you do, it's not like you can make 2 friends at the start and change when you meet stronger people, when you start a new level you're friends simply vanish! Leaving you no choice at all. And what's wrong with the design of this game, your character is a PIECE OF PAPER!!?? It's flat, 2D (2D in a 3D environment) what were they thinking! Why didn't they just make the character 3D to contrast with the environment, it's a shame because the environments are really good, I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound like the angry video game nerd here but this game is like diarrhea coming out of a buffalo's anus

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but this ain't giving you no nobel prize. I'm convinced half the members of gbatemp already knew this game was crap. The other half just don't care.

begedinnikola

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
i guess i'm the only one that liked it. there really isn't that much grind if you dont want to. most of the battles, you can win completely by yourself, and the only time that i had to grind with fighting/friend making, was when i was trying to collect all of the parts on one planet. if anything, the game was to short for me.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Only played for al ittle bit. Found it too boring. Perhaps I could have given it more time but the PC version is great so I'll play that.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kaan said:
dont play the pc version! its much more repetive! especially the last stage!
Well it was fun then I hit the civilization stage. It looked like a RTS so I closed it. I'll check back later. The other stuff was enjoyable though.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imz said:
I haven't played very far into the game yet and I'm already seriously bored, in order to progress in this game you need to fight people (fair enough), you'll need to make some friends to aid you in battle or the odds are you'll get owned (sounds all fine and dandy) but do you want to know how to make friends in this game? Here's the process: rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them, dance with them, rub a smiley face on them, dance with them, rub a smiley face on them, rub a smiley face on them AND THEN YOU'RE FRIENDS! It would be okay if you didn't have to do this very often, but it turns out you do, it's not like you can make 2 friends at the start and change when you meet stronger people, when you start a new level you're friends simply vanish! Leaving you no choice at all. And what's wrong with the design of this game, your character is a PIECE OF PAPER!!?? It's flat, 2D (2D in a 3D environment) what were they thinking! Why didn't they just make the character 3D to contrast with the environment, it's a shame because the environments are really good, I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound like the angry video game nerd here but this game is like diarrhea coming out of a buffalo's anus
I completely agree. This game had it all. A great visual style, good sound, and a good dev team. So what happened? FLOP

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You want 3D customizable creatures on the DS? You can't HANDLE 3D customizable creatures on the DS!

Seriously, it would probably look even worse.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the graphics are by far the best thing about it... the paper mario-esque nature of the creatures means that they can look acceptable, whereas if they were 3D they would look like crap (and customisation would be really hard too).

The making friends part is definitely the worst. However the dancing minigame does get more difficult, and there seems to be more fighting and less friending later on
wink.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Noitora said:
I have this game lying on my Micro SD but I haven't played it yet.I guess I won't play it at all if it's not any good at all.

i have this game on my micro sd, i played it once for about 40 minutes and ain't played it since, i guess it really is crap :S

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I have this game lying on my Micro SD but I haven't played it yet.I guess I won't play it at all if it's not any good at all.

You should atleast give it a try,of course i've tried it already and played it for longer then I wanted to so I could make a fair opinion about it and I choose to not play it anymore.....

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alato said:
You want 3D customizable creatures on the DS? You can't HANDLE 3D customizable creatures on the DS!

Seriously, it would probably look even worse.

Yes but then why make the environment 3D? Wouldn't it be better if the entire game was 2D

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Agreed, it's better to not having the 3D environment if it turns out bad in the first place (I mean, it doesn't mix up well)

It seems like this one is so repetitive, is it even worse than The Sims 2 Castaway?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It isn't bad, but it isn't great either. Just ok I guess, I like the creature building portion of it at least. They should have just made a downgraded Creature Creator and make it into a fighting game
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1