Gaming SPORE creatures is Tedious and repetetive

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps this game (like many others) is crap because they know that a percentage of DS owners will never buy it, but will instead download and play it on their R4 or other flash carts. How much effort would you put into the design of a game if you knew this was going to happen for sure. Less I would imagine.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lodis said:
Perhaps this game (like many others) is crap because they know that a percentage of DS owners will never buy it, but will instead download and play it on their R4 or other flash carts. How much effort would you put into the design of a game if you knew this was going to happen for sure. Less I would imagine.

Piracy really isn't that big of a dent as everyone thinks it is,esp. for the ds......computer software has way more piracy then the NDS does.....

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it was just a 2D platformer, or even like a 2D RPG like castlevania or something it would be so much better. Now it just sucks, and looks ugly.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lodis said:

Looking at statistics, it doesn't really bother them, there is a much larger percentage of DS gamers who buy the game than those who download them. In fact, the proportion of DS gamers which use flash carts is so tiny it's insignificant, but then again the markets for theses flash carts is growing so that may not be true in the future.

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I agree it's too boring and repetetive, I quit playing it after 2 hours
hate2.gif

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
rolleyes.gif
I cannot agree with you. It has a lot of fun. Maybe the PC version is better but the DS version is more attractive because of the touch feeling. There are many games that you found attractive but they are not. This IS
yaynds.gif
!

SigmaZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I found the PC version quite lacking, and if that doesnt deliver, I highly doubt the DS version will either

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: