Hacking spoof 3ds language for multi language game?

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hi, roms can contain different languages etc, you can change the language of your 3ds to the language you want to play the game in.
because, most games don't let you select the language you want anymore, right?

but when we play games from other regions, the languages on our 3ds will not match up to the languages on the rom right? for example, if i have a european 3ds, and a european animal crossing game, if my 3ds language is set to english, the game will play in english. if i change my language to german, the game will now play in german.
but if i were to load the european game on my american, japanese 3ds, i would not be able to select german as my langauge for the 3ds. and so, i will not be able to play animal crossing in german. (i understand we cannot play backups of animal crossing yet, it is just an example)

with wii, and backup loaders, we could force/make the game load in a language of our choice.
i hope gateway/any other team, will let us do this for 3ds somehow :)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That would probably be very reasonable to implement, but considering they're still working on 2.0 it may be until 2015, if ever, until Gateway gets a feature like that. And the MT team is probably not much better.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: