[SPOILERS!] What games emotionally affect you?

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
ozzyzak said:
For me it has to be Earthbound. The whole game is emotional.

The trek up through every crazy place the game sends you. The quirky, goofy and/or crazy people that you meet on the way.

Some friend, some foe. Some become friend from foe. And the EPIC (yes epic) boss battle at the end with all your friends pulling for you to save the world.

The game is heavy man...

When you beat it, you literally feel as if you've saved the world, especially when you teleport around to past lands and talk to the people there, it's really amazing.

You feel even worse if the game deletes your save files after detecting that it's a pirate copy
laugh.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Elrinth said:
I'm getting emotionally affected by all the games I play... either it's frustrating, sad, annoying or whatever... There are many times when I get angry at my own lack of skill and so on...

Twilight Princess affected me really much at some place in the game.. can't tell where, here
biggrin.gif

I'm quoting myself!
biggrin.gif
because now I can add spoiler tags :3

Zelda:TP
During the Midna part when everything turned gray and the music just made everything feel so miserable

Resident Evil 1 NGC remake
I got scared to shit and actually dropped the GC controller - story:
when I noticed a guy by a window jumping out (in the first mansion by the flower/plant-room). At the beginning he was just tapping the window, then the second time u walked by he was gone, then the third time the window broke!
biggrin.gif
Brilliant

FF7
when aeris dies

FF6
when celes jumps off the cliff

donkey kong country
when coming to the snow levels. everything just felt so right with the music, the large amount of snow. i got chills sent up my spine

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
World in Conflict

When the Captain agreed to stop the Russian, thus getting himself killed by the atomic bomb

CoD 4

Almost everything, fantastich game

Warcraft III

When Arthas killed his father, the king I felt really bad

Rayman II

When I though Rayman was dead, I almost cried

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
kingeightsix said:
god of war... for ps2...

playing this game & beating it made me feel a little bit stronger because there were so many struggles... and i got to bash & slice up all those people & monsters... and all the blood... oh man... i love it.
Same happens with Resident Evil 4 too... I got angry and then snapped it into my Wii and played it... aahh... it felt so good... though I played it through 100%... okay I haven't finished the EASY Mode... so... that's feels good. But I'll start playing God of War and God of War II soon...
wink.gif
Ah, I just love the blood (and gore
wink.gif
)...

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(Tsukihime & Planetarian spoilers)

Tsukihime. Every single true end, pretty much. Akiha's especially. The knife, and the music.... oh god, I'm tearing up. ;_;
The end of Planeterian is sad, too. Why did she have to die? Bawwwwww ;_;
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before