Gaming SPOILERS Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're just trolling around and reading the stuff, then just a repost I guess. Not sure if it's posted before.

Complete Roster:
finalrosteruh5.jpg

No, Mewtwo.

Awwww no Mewtwo...I started to become good with him in Melee and told myself I would use him in Brawl, but to my dismay...Hey look there's a Robot in! Wonder what his moveset is?
unsure.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there mite be 48 playable characters instead of 35, the leaker only played subspace which only unlocks 65% of the pc
No chance. That percentage from Subspace I'm assuming is similar in style to Super Mario World. For each door you open, that percentage goes up until you've found every hidden exit. They beat the main plot at 50-60%-ish.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i posted this before but do u think this means anything at all?

On the dojo one of the songs under the Lylat Cruise level section says "Star Wolf" - Lylat Wars. U reckon thats a song relating to Wolf being in the game? Or maybe they just picked that song.. cuz it was good?

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
krystal confirmed? looks a little blurry to me....
personally i would prefer wolf
cry.gif

edit - now that i look closer the gap between dedede and krystal is suspect.
there is still hope for wolf!

finalrosteryx6.jpg

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Assigned to who? Fox, Falco, or whoever else from the series?

Also, someone made a gallery of all the images.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vgcats/sets/7...813685808/show/

Edited my post, didnt make sense before. Soz, im really tired - _ - '

But yeah maybe the song "Star Wolf" in the game, hints that hes (Wolf) in it too?

Erm and Wario.. the others pics of the roster are actually quite clear lol
smile.gif
, This one looks as fake as the other BS ones. If they wanted to prove Krystal was playable they wouldve atleast highlighted her?

evilcode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you overlay that Krystal pic with the Wolf one, you realize the hand is in the exact same spot... I'd like to think that was obvious... but...

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if that pic was intentionally blurred to make us think it was real.

When you unlock Brawl chars do they all have that "New" crap on top the name?

Cuz I dunno if I should take this as a grain of salt.

I might as well go back to No More Heroes...I coulda beaten the game in the time I spent looking at this site in hopes of a dump.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ummm... what's this I hear about Ganondorf and Young Link still being clones?
Toon Link being a clone is dead obvious, there really isn't much you can do to differate them. That being said, the differences between Toon Link and Young Link are drastic. And it is impossible to say Ganondorf is still a clone from that video, he didn't do anything but suck and die. All we know is that his UpB is different now.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if that pic was intentionally blurred to make us think it was real.

When you unlock Brawl chars do they all have that "New" crap on top the name?

Cuz I dunno if I should take this as a grain of salt.

I might as well go back to No More Heroes...I coulda beaten the game in the time I spent looking at this site in hopes of a dump.
it did the "NEW" thing in melee too. no one probably remembers it though (it's only there like once)

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
ok guys well im saying it over and over forget about wolf it will not happen do you guys remember the girl that leak the information about krystal in brawl some time ago well yeah there is no report about a krystal Trophie and no krystal trophie = playable krystal...

but i just cant get one thing krystal is not super popular either wolf so why the hell those 2 are the mayor posibilities of the last character ??? its really strange

in meelle was mr.game and wacth the more dificult unlockeable but he is kinda relevant you know an strange player out of normal so i think that krystal or wolf maybe just are not the last character we are waiting

P.D: sorry for the gramatical errors but im still mastering my english ^^

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok guys well im saying it over and over forget about wolf it will not happen do you guys remember the girl that leak the information about krystal in brawl some time ago well yeah there is no report about a krystal Trophie and no krystal trophie = playable krystal...

but i just cant get one thing krystal is not super popular either wolf so why the hell those 2 are the mayor posibilities of the last character ??? its really strange

in meelle was mr.game and wacth the more dificult unlockeable but he is kinda relevant you know an strange player out of normal so i think that krystal or wolf maybe just are not the last character we are waiting

P.D: sorry for the gramatical errors but im still mastering my english ^^
People are saying Wolf because he was in that leaked roster and most of it(if not all) has come true. I don't see why they couldn't leave Mewtwo if they left other clones...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...