[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kenesu

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There's a female NPC in Central Hyrule somewhere you talk to to get the X marks put on your map. All the Misko stuff are in caves as I recall and tucked away in hard to find spots so really explore the caves it leads you to. I found the main part of the climbing set but not the others. I found all the initial set of Misko stuff the NPC set out for me but maybe there's more but I'd have to go find her again.

Unfortunately I forgot where I found that NPC. :(
I have already found the NPC, and I am in the cave where the climbing outfit should be, but I can't find it. :(

dtirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to obtain autobuild before you can advance her quest far enough to the point where Robbie will go to his lab. This is important for upgrading the Pura Pad (like getting travel medalions and shrine sensor. Yes you heard that right! You can have up to 3 Travel Medallions in this game! :D )

Anyways you have to explore the central mine under the Great Platue. I forget exactly where it is so some else will need to help you on that. For a hint on how the game want's you to find it you have to follow where those big statues are pointing. So once you find one down there follow them and it should lead you to it.

Be ready for a battle though there's a mini boss of sorts down there. ;)

Oh and I just found the Soldier's Greaves and Helm in the cave system where the bargain statue is. I imagine the full set is there. I haven't fully explored it yet. I think there's a Stalnox I have to fight too as there's a large skeleton thing buried in bombable rocks in one chamber.
appreciate the help. Followed the statues from the central mine to another location. The only boss I fought was a flux construct (think that was the name, green blocky looking thing). But don't that was it, went back to josha and same lines. guessing the intended boss is kohga

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
appreciate the help. Followed the statues from the central mine to another location. The only boss I fought was a flux construct (think that was the name, green blocky looking thing). But don't that was it, went back to josha and same lines. guessing the intended boss is kohga
You'll need to chase down Kohga to each location to finish out the depths quest so to say, otherwise there's not much else to do for Josha there

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i solve the quest at the duel peaks stable where yiga kidnapped someone ? it said something about the heart of twins?

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have King's Scales but no idea where to go. I tried climbing up a water fall to some sky island, but nothing there. Am i supposed to use the King's scales?

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have King's Scales but no idea where to go. I tried climbing up a water fall to some sky island, but nothing there. Am i supposed to use the King's scales?
go to the fish shaped island above the zora domain and walk around to the left side until you align the floating rocks into a tear shape. then shoot the fish scale arrow through that shape

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
go to the fish shaped island above the zora domain and walk around to the left side until you align the floating rocks into a tear shape. then shoot the fish scale arrow through that shape
I went there but i couldn't do anything to the floating rocks with my Ultrahand...
I did get Zora's Helm at least o_o

EDIT: Ahh, persepective. got it. Thanks!

Last edited by rei_hunter,

xKuni

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I found 3 sage's will from rito, death mountain, and zora region. Anyone know where the sage's will on gerudo region? Other 3 was easy to find i dont know what i missed in gerudo

Madvaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me in the six dragons and the corridor between two dragon? I cant find any dragon :(
For the six dragons theres a circle of them in the upper left corner of the island activate sidons ability in the centre of the dragons and hold y to do a spin attack

For the corridor between too dragons its near the entrance and you use yunobo’s power to light the grass between them on fire by shooting him down it

Last edited by Madvaz,

darthjaiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Item throwing... I remember hearing/reading that you could throw any item from your inventory in TOTK. But all seem to be able to do is drop things. Having to add a bomb to an arrow every time seems limiting. Am I missing something? Can you throw items, rather than just dropping them? I can't figure it out
Press (R shoulder button) to throw a weapon, then select d-pad up to select an item throw.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows how to get into the lost woods?

Thanks
You have to use Ascend while under the Master Sword Pedestal area of Korok Forest. That is go to the underground depths and you'll see a ceiling right under where Great Deku Tree would be in the surface. You can then ascend up from there and get to Korok Forest. Lost Woods can't be explored/entered by normal means until you clear a mini boss from the Deku Tree. By the way you can't approach the area under the tree from the west/north. You should go to the chasm near where the lost woods entrance is. (it's near the road that leads to it anyways). That chasm will lead you to where you need to go.

On a related subject the hands are a pain to kill to get to the final phase....Any suggestions on killing the hands more quickly and avoiding getting grabbed by them constantly? I find that part harder then the actual final phase fight after you kill all the hands. :P

Reactions: ieatwood

crunchattak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone know how to reach this shrine? :
1683702825127.png

stickyzou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,
Can somebody please tell me where to go to solve Penn's quest: "The beast and The princess"? Where is this beast?
Thank you.

ramvo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i would really appreciate help.
im taking gloom damage down in the chasm under death mountain and under the labyrinths. im just taking gloom dmg for no reason, theres nothing on the floor. is this a bug? what should i do. and thanks

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
has anyone an solution for the big labyrinth in heaven? (the earth one below is solved)
maybe an map with marks for the 4 switches? (two found, but the other to.... nope ^^)

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
does any one know secret of the ring ruin mission? wear the electric garb hidden at the long necked dragon along the wide mouthed forest serpent ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system