[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

migsmedia2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I'm 12 hours in and just got to the boss fight of the Wind Temple.
Post automatically merged:

Likely on the plateaus of Necluda again.
Dude Could help me out HOW IN THE BLUE HELL HOW TO GET To B1. Wind Temple. That;s the last remaining lock i cannot find or open

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

1.-go to kakariko and talk to Paya in the east exit
2.- go to ring above take photo of the slab inside, then return to tauro
3.-Start next mission automatically
4.- go to drakosu lake in the southern part of hyrulee and do mission all inside that small lake
5.-go to the new sky islands
6.-go to the end of the sky islands with the shape of dragon head
7.-burn some vines hiding a passage next to the shrine on the head island
8.-profit

...............................The Silver Lyned Reaper item has a Fuse Attack Power of 55, You can farm these in the coliseum in the underground, dont remember if it was Forest or floating coliseum

View attachment 369094
That weapon looks sick. Where did you find the mighty zonai sword?

Ok so I found the hylian shield chamber I think? It’s just that it’s got rocks on top of it, I threw bombs at it and I got no luck at breaking it. Any ideas how to get inside?
If you mean the rocks at hyrule castle lower plateau, i just whacked it with a rock club bunch of times. However I did not find the Hylian shield there but something different. Seems the spot is not the same as in botw

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude Could help me out HOW IN THE BLUE HELL HOW TO GET To B1. Wind Temple. That;s the last remaining lock i cannot find or open
In the room with all the rubble, you have to warp upstairs to the floor above, and you'll see some gears. Fuse an icicle to the stationary gear to open that last lock.

Reactions: gamefan5

kirbydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
guys, Inside the Lookout Landing Emergency Center, I could not find the guy with his name ending in
-Son after clearing the boss fight of Royal Hidden Passage?

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If you do have
Is there a way to unlock fast travel!!! Mine never show up!!!
At the very end of the 1st sky island. fast travel will unlock.

If you manage to have your botw save. stable will recognize your registered horse from botw.

Brandon10075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If you do have

At the very end of the 1st sky island. fast travel will unlock.

If you manage to have your botw save. stable will recognize your registered horse from botw.
Rauru said i done 3 shrine, the door should open, i went and the door open, i replayed the game becoz i cant find the fast travel, now i cant proceed the game until i find the fastt travel

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Rauru said i done 3 shrine, the door should open, i went and the door open, i replayed the game becoz i cant find the fast travel, now i cant proceed the game until i find the fastt travel
Rauru will teach you how to fast travel to unlock it. I believe you need to complete the 4th shrine.

Try to visit your quest Logs to check what you suppose to do next.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my game glitched somehow, when I try fast travel from the map screen it refuses to show me
you can only fast travel to hyrule points, while in hyrule, and the sky area points while in the sky area. How do you get back to the sky area? 2 ways: Tower thingies that you use to scan the map (haven't checked myself if you can use them subsequent times yet... I'm stuck in the depths, trying to figure out how to exit...) 2) Get on a big rock that fell from the sky, and use recall. Then again... I have no idea if I'm supposed to be able to be in the depths yet, because I started using infinite life cheat as well. I just figured paragliding down was the way you were supposed to do it... If that's not how it's supposed to work, I'm screwed and will need to start over.

It doesn’t show me the 4th shrine after I have done all 3, the door just opens
If you opened the door without 4 hearts, then CHEATING by using infinite life, bypassed it (I wouldn't figure on that working, as the beginning is rather scripted...). Or... does the item multiplyer cheat work on blessings? So you could like... max out both hearts AND stamina? Either way, that's the only answer. You broke it with cheats.

Ok so I found the hylian shield chamber I think? It’s just that it’s got rocks on top of it, I threw bombs at it and I got no luck at breaking it. Any ideas how to get inside?
I'm nowhere near that far, but if rocks fell, using recall makes them UN-fall... lol

Last edited by urherenow,

TwilightxSaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Again can someone help me please:
Restoring the Zora Armor - Gotta find the Ancient aroma elusive fish if anyone knows the location.

Gatanisis Shrine - I've been stuck on this for a long time. If anyone can help with this dang ball bounce please.

I would highly be grateful.

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Again can someone help me please:
Restoring the Zora Armor - Gotta find the Ancient aroma elusive fish if anyone knows the location.

Gatanisis Shrine - I've been stuck on this for a long time. If anyone can help with this dang ball bounce please.

I would highly be grateful.
In Mipa fountain. Not sure the name. Where Sidon is meditating. Just climb all the way up where the clean water is flowing.

EthanTot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the entire underground map? I want to unlock all the roots there, it's important to the story right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...