[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found 2 fairies but when i gave the drummer the Honey he disappeared and not at the woodland stable, the violin player is there but she is worried about a newspaper so I assume there is allot more quests to get to that point...

Do you understand the shifting of difficulties? What's Triggering it? I have been fusing my weapons but as I stated you kill 1 black moblin with a 31 Damage weapon you break 2 weapons to get that 1 black moblin horn, kind of a waste, so I try to avoid battles much of the time which is sad.... I hated the broken weapon system from botw and it seems they carried it over, I always like the part strategy part hack slash of Zelda but it appears the Series is going a different direction towards dark souls or something...
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of; Rupees have become non existent vs previous titles, Is there a way besides preying to the Ore gods for luck to get rupees in this Installment? Like a quicker method or is it praying for ruby's, sapphires and diamonds to sell? I have beaten the Fire and Water Temple, does the game ever change in the amount of Rupees that is distributes?
stable next to rito village starts the newspaper quest, THEN go talk to violin chick. not sure where drummer is.
for rupees, fight all stone dude and do more camps, they give a decent amount of ore you can sell. fused arrows are op af to help with fighting

Reactions: Abstract3000

ShinLarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is some good armor? I found the Hyrulian Shield but I still have the shitty Zora armor? Where can I find a good one?

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is some good armor? I found the Hyrulian Shield but I still have the shitty Zora armor? Where can I find a good one?
soldjer armor maxed out give i think 28 def per pice
found in the cave system on the other side of the wall in the vault belw lookout landing

• Wow
Reactions: ShinLarc

apk0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Where should I investigate the Wakka site? I cannot find the tablet. Please let me know if you know.

Where should I investigate the Wakka site in the village of Kakariko?

Look at the tablet inside

I don't understand what you mean by "see the tablet inside".

Last edited by apk0807,

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.- Take fabrics to the guy in Hateno who change colors of clothes and you can change Paraglider styles as well
2.-Get doen to great plateau next to that water body right in the intersection of the 3 roads, in front there will be a group of rocks to break
Ahhhh I finally found it! Not too far east of the Great Plateau North Chasm.

And...I'm now realizing what roads look like on the map -_-

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one have locations for the frox foes? i have stuff from normal and obsidian but need parts from other types and cant find them in the depths

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone be so kind as to tell me were are the entrances for these 2 shrines? :D
aaaeste.jpg

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how am i supposed to get the stable trotters from the outskirt stable to the great fairy nearby? the giant tires make the horse not want to tow the thing and they keep falling over
right next to cart under an onverhang is 2 more of the same wheels. put those on it and then just ride them up

Reactions: SMNFXCN

TripIt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
use the accent ability in the cave to get into the tower

Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
Use the ascend ability when under the tower to get into it and unlock the doors from within

apk0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
go to the kariak town or whatever it's called to the southeast, has a broken stone ring that they wouldn't let you go near because the phantom zelda said not to, but now that they know that was a fake phantom zelda they allow you to go investigate it.

go up, way up, where you'll see some rock roastbeef blocking an entrance have to build a ramp for roller to break it, then drop down.
I am having trouble finding where the entrance is.
I would appreciate it if you could give me more details.

SMNFXCN

fox-raccoon hybrid
Trophies
Website
simonfoxcoon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
straight/right from the way the cart is facing. its like 50 yards away
nvm got it. i took the rocky path. attacked the horse every time it didn't want to move above a small rock. it worked

this quest has me feeling like the devs didn't even play through it. it's the most annoying shit ever. that and the stupid stable npc who keeps shouting every 4 seconds regardless of how far or near you are to her

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can some one tell me where to find the frox foes? I'm looking for the kind that comes after the obsidian kind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1