Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound really stupid, but where would I find Splathax? Can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance.

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to YouTube, and type in "Splatoon SplatHax"
This should lead you to a tutorial video, which has the download in the description! :)
Thank you so much! I'll make sure to check it out once I get back home from across he country. Once again, thank you so much.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I'll make sure to check it out once I get back home from across he country. Once again, thank you so much.
Np!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dang it, the game keeps freezing when reading texture hacked gear. :/
Any clue why it freezes?
? That's a new one to me.
Maybe the game picks up different gear and crashes the game to protect saves..?
Nintendo is starting it's ban wave..

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Np!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

? That's a new one to me.
Maybe the game picks up different gear and crashes the game to protect saves..?
Nintendo is starting it's ban wave..
It's a retexture, something I'm pretty sure Nintendo can't detect. Even if they could, it wouldn't ruin saves, as no one else can see the retexture.

Reactions: Splat_Red

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat! Thanks for confirming that!
Also, does anyone have the hacks that alter weapon physhics, like long shot, wide paint, etc..?

Also; I don't know if this hack is associated with any of them, but does anyone have the script with the hack that makes you run and swim super fast?

Or are those not public/available as yet..?

Last edited by Splat_Red,

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat! Thanks for confirming that!
Also, does anyone have the hacks that alter weapon physhics, like long shot, wide paint, etc..?

Also; I don't know if this hack is associated with any of them, but does anyone have the script with the hack that makes you run and swim super fast?
There are, but I'm not going to share them because of what I like to call the @ToonRudy Incident, and I doubt anyone will share them with you, but someone may possibly PM them to you

Reactions: ToonRudy

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I recall that.
to be honest, I had no intent of using the hacks on online modes, I was just gonna mess around in Single Player and The Testing Range.
Anyway thanks!

ToastyEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess what?
An all Minigames hack in the OP!
I added the All Minigames hack to the All In One hack, if you want you can download it here (The original was made by iAqua, all credit goes to him for making the original) EDIT: Didn't see Aqua's post, he made one already D: I wish you could delete posts here. >:I

Last edited by ToastyEngineer,

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to get these hacks to work, but I for some reason cannot get it to work. I tried the AIO and everything. I even managed to connect tcpgecko with my wii u's IP. But whenever I run the batch file and select one of the hacks. I get "a connection attempt failed because the connected party did no respond after a period of time, or established connection ailed because connected host has failed to respond"

I put my IP on all of the python files.

Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

ToastyEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to get these hacks to work, but I for some reason cannot get it to work. I tried the AIO and everything. I even managed to connect tcpgecko with my wii u's IP. But whenever I run the batch file and select one of the hacks. I get "a connection attempt failed because the connected party did no respond after a period of time, or established connection ailed because connected host has failed to respond"

I put my IP on all of the python files.

Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?
Is the IP you used the one you got from the TCPGecko installer from loadiine.ovh? If so, make sure you put it in correctly, and if you did, try going back there and selecting TCPGecko (the one that's not the installer) and go back to the internet browser in the home screen. (This part is important, make sure you do it from there) and you'll get back to the home screen. Launch splatoon and once you're there, go into the Plaza. (You don't need TCPGecko open, just the AIO batch file.) Select a hack and hit Enter. (If it doesn't work, make sure you have Python 2.7 installed, and also make sure you put the exact IP you got from TCPGecko into the python file.

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to try to be productive today, but what I was going to make already exists >.>
Also, can someone explain padding to me? I'm stupid and can't understand it to save my life :P

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the IP you used the one you got from the TCPGecko installer from loadiine.ovh? If so, make sure you put it in correctly, and if you did, try going back there and selecting TCPGecko (the one that's not the installer) and go back to the internet browser in the home screen. (This part is important, make sure you do it from there) and you'll get back to the home screen. Launch splatoon and once you're there, go into the Plaza. (You don't need TCPGecko open, just the AIO batch file.) Select a hack and hit Enter. (If it doesn't work, make sure you have Python 2.7 installed, and also make sure you put the exact IP you got from TCPGecko into the python file.

Thank you for you help. Got it to work! I appreciate it! <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk