Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Calm down, yo.

And another one who finds a simple "that's not true" not worthy a thought but then again interprets a constructive breakdown of his points as rage, instead of a mere try to teach him and similar people about some common ground regarding servers in this case.

You mentioned MMOs and how they are broken by hackers, which should give you enough knownledge in experience that you couldn't seriously think that server-only-declared values could in some feasible way be manipulated by a client. Just one of the reasons i just made sure [emoji14]

I should add a "my posts are allways long, deal with it" to my sig xD

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah ik but I think im banned by that...
It is impossible to be banned from the safe Octoling haxs. There is no way that Nintendo can notice he model swap, it is completely client side, though the Colorhax is also client side, there were problems with syncing in private battles.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is impossible to be banned from the safe Octoling haxs. There is no way that Nintendo can notice he model swap, it is completely client side, though the Colorhax is also client side, there were problems with syncing in private battles.
True.
I think they used some other hack alongside the OctoHax maybe..

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are jumping to conclusions quite fast...
I am still not entirely convinced they can't just identify exploitusers in general when they catch their attention. It seems like the only logical explanation that people seem to have been banned for each and every mod here, so far.
It IS the only thing they have in common.

Reactions: seresaa

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are jumping to conclusions quite fast...
I am still not entirely convinced they can't just identify exploitusers in general when they catch their attention. It seems like the only logical explanation that people seem to have been banned for each and every mod here, so far.
It IS the only thing they have in common.
True, it seems no mod is safe from the Ninty God.

Also, does anyone have the .py script that allowed a user to have massive recoil and send them flying off the map?
( Deemenator used these hacks, along with others )
Any .py scripts that are this or SIMILAR will be appreciated! :toot:
thanks!!

Last edited by Splat_Red,

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh and ALSO, never forget that this is a public forum, just like my theory about them watching for exploit development on temp, reddit, wololo and the such(which isn't thaaat far off, Nintendo may allready have a small division by now that just watches the scene, since it DID do them quite some financial harm in the past)
Let's just take ANYONE who writes homebrew on youtube and may also be active here, and say his NNID is in his signature. It would just be 2 minutes of google and forumsearch, to find the nnid, 1 more perhaps to find connection data in their logs and BAM, permaban. It could be very well worth the "effort"

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Reactions: paperycandy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof