Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, if you use the dangerous Octoling hack, others will see it. But notice how it's called the DANGEROUS Octoling hack? Because it's dangerous. Whenever someone sees you as an Octoling, their game will be broken. So don't even use it in Private Battle, they will see you.
can you use the dangerous octoling hack in private batttles and people will see you?

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone have the Splatoon´s file structure? I had an idea: Modify Inkling model like clothes in mk8 I will do callie, marie or captain triggerfish.
If this is posible, can someone say me the folder of the model or all structure?
Thanks!

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Want to do that? I don't think anyone released that because it's an instaban.
If you did a model swap rather than swapping ids, then theoretically you could have a ban-free version like octohax.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone have the Splatoon´s file structure? I had an idea: Modify Inkling model like clothes in mk8 I will do callie, marie or captain triggerfish.
If this is posible, can someone say me the folder of the model or all structure?
Thanks!
If it helps you, anything worth editing is in one of the pack files in vol/content/pack. You can try messing around with it, although it's a little finicky and it tends to crash.

Also, could someone give me a Japanese language file? I can't find one online >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts