Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway for me to add gear of my choice to my inventory? I'd like to break everything and have a Splatfest Tee without a Splatfest going on!

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mm, how do you Repack/Compress .msbt files {Or extracted SARC/szs files?} I know Uwizard doesn't work but how do you use SARCTools?
To use Sarctools you just download them and put Sarcextract.py or Sarcpack.py into a cmd. Then you can repack the szs with Uwizard and then either it should work, or you'll have to put in a padding value to make it work.

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there is a level editor. I know there is the max stats, but I want to earn my way up from S to S+. Also with everything going on, is there a way to edit the levels instead of going straight to 50, because I think I would be banned for going from 38 to 50.

KapuDaKoopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there is a level editor. I know there is the max stats, but I want to earn my way up from S to S+. Also with everything going on, is there a way to edit the levels instead of going straight to 50, because I think I would be banned for going from 38 to 50.
You won't be banned
I went from 28 to 50 and I haven't been banned

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some questions:
1) How do I force NightMode and can it result in a ban?
2) Will using the Super Sea Snail hack result in a perma-sys ban or a temp-nnid ban?
3) Is the money hack more or less likely to result in a ban?
4) What are the best colors (hex values) to make Splatoon seem the most gorey? A dark red and dark green is what I've been using for the team colors? Is this guaranteed to not result in a ban?

EDIT: There is no god mode hack or any other hack that gives players an advantage which cannot be obtained through the game itself right? No way to get gear through hacks that isn't already possible through the game right? I really hope people aren't ruining the game's competitive...

Last edited by HaloBenish,

KapuDaKoopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some questions:
1) How do I force NightMode and can it result in a ban?
2) Will using the Super Sea Snail hack result in a perma-sys ban or a temp-nnid ban?
3) Is the money hack more or less likely to result in a ban?
4) What are the best colors (hex values) to make Splatoon seem the most gorey? A dark red and dark green is what I've been using for the team colors? Is this guaranteed to not result in a ban?
Every single one of these could result in a ban. The chance is very small though.
Aside from NightMode which almost insta-bans you
All of them are tempbans tho

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't be banned
I went from 28 to 50 and I haven't been banned
Guaranteed? I really don't wanna risk getting banned in any way. I have used (Safe)Octohax, Colorhax, Coins, Sea Snails, and Gear and haven't gotten banned. And thank you for replying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guaranteed? I really don't wanna risk getting banned in any way. I have used (Safe)Octohax, Colorhax, Coins, Sea Snails, and Gear and haven't gotten banned. And thank you for replying.
Also, is there a way to do just levels? Not rank?

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're doing something that involves save data and don't do anything that would be considered "illegal" (ie giving yourself level 15 weapons at level 10) you shouldn't be in too much danger; as far as the game can tell you might be save scumming.

Survage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be dumb- But where do you find the byaml files- Like the gearinfo mapinfo or others?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll keep looking, and you find it by dumping Splatoon, yeah? {Done.}
GearInfo_Head(or Clothes or Shoes).byaml in Static.pack\Mush
This file is gearID file

※Some of the gear are masked. just to change the "12CD0D80(JP and EUR?)" not available.

I thank you for reading it through.

Reactions: paranormalCrystal

Survage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is one of my "I don't want to do it manually all the time"-tools a bit cleaned up and ready to use, even though it might fail for some map combinations because I didn't want to pad everything manually. It changes the Maps in the current Turf War rotation, so it's useful for map testing. Do not use this online, your teammates will still load the one that was in the rotation originally, so they'll die on your end but not at theirs which means desync -> ban.

It expects your Python Libs directory to be in "C:\Python27\Libs", if it's not there, you have to start it from the command line and pass it the Libs directory of your installation of Python(3.4 might work) as a argument. If you notice any bugs, please tell me.
What is this....?

Attachments

• キャプチャ.PNG
    キャプチャ.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 391

Wicked_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really interested in exploring the game exploits. I just wanto to change one piece of gear. That being the Hero headset replica to all runspeed ups. Just that.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Every single one of these could result in a ban. The chance is very small though.
Aside from NightMode which almost insta-bans you
All of them are tempbans tho
So that means I can even use the rank hack and the all weapons and gear with perfect abilities hack if my level is hacked to 50?

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have deleted my splatoon game and I started again, but I have a Splatoon "hacked" game in a usb with money Snails, rank and gears.
If I restore the "hacked" game Making a backup, I could get banned?

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
I have deleted my splatoon game and I started again, but I have a Splatoon "hacked" game in a usb with money Snails, rank and gears.
If I restore the "hacked" game Making a backup, I could get banned?
Wait, I sent an sms to madame Irma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.