FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o no just i cant upload it with my usb which isnt reading my microsd card

its my only one too and i cant buy one cuz its not worth it so idk ill think of something or probably get the cheapest one tht can read sdhc V_V

i was gonna upload it in general because im already halfway done mostly im just detailing it now but yea mostly the games great but im the kind of player that plays day and night 24/7 till he beats the game

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks alot Rayder but if you read the above post it says i got the save file but still thanks for helping out :D
And i dont have the save issue because im playing on an acekard 2i my cyclos broken

ghostykev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Got caught out on Cyclops DS card with the save game bug. Can anyone point me in the direction of a save file for somewhere close to the beginning of the Ice section?

Thanks

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, i made a save through DeSmuME and my cyclo still insisted on making its own save file, i dont know what i did wrong but could someone give me a link/upload a save RIGHT after the beginning cut scene?
tongue.gif

EDIT: Or inform me on how to get the DeSmuME file working? Also i dont mean to hijack the thread or anything but i dont want to piss everyone off more by making a new thread, the last thing we need is for this to get like HG/SS and have 1000 topics about the AP fix.

Disregard this post, i found one that works :]

LunaValeheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone make a save file for me please, right after playing the song with the ocean lokomo? I got to this point and my save file got corrupt and deleted. You don't have too but it would be helpful.

ghostykev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
findonovan95 said:
Could someone make a save file for me please, right after playing the song with the ocean lokomo? I got to this point and my save file got corrupt and deleted. You don't have too but it would be helpful.

Hi, I have a save file that's at the Ocean temple, which i think is a little bit after that. any use?

Dr.Razor

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
ghostykev said:
findonovan95 said:

Hi, I have a save file that's at the Ocean temple, which i think is a little bit after that. any use?

Can you send me this sav please?
My sav doesn't work anymore

Dr.Razor

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks a lot but how can i convert the sav to work on my Ez flash Vi?
Shunyweb isn't working for me and i don't find any savgame converter for mac osx

ghostykev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Razor said:
Thanks a lot but how can i convert the sav to work on my Ez flash Vi?
Shunyweb isn't working for me and i don't find any savgame converter for mac osx

Sorry I've no idea. The shunyweb app seems to only deal with files

LunaValeheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know why every time I load my game no matter what save file I have and use it says that it's corrupt or just says "Creating a Save File..." this is really bugging me. I wonder if there's like an AR code to prevent this. I'm on an R4DS with YSMenu.
mad.gif
I'm using the Xenephobia patched game.
Sorry guys, it won't let me post, just brings me to the home page so I'll just edit this post.
We need a Save Checksum Bypass AR Code I think.
Both my slots are corrupt and if I try cheating it doesn't say corrupt it just says
"Creating a Save File..."
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! This is ruining my game!!!!!
angry.gif
hate2.gif
angry.gif

yumdoritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem as the above poster. I just got into the forest realm after passing through the Lost Woods and I saved and turned off my DS. BUt just a few minutes ago, the game deleted my save file because it was "corrupted".

I'm also on R4 YSMenu with Xenophobia aptched game.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I lost my save after entering the woods too. I saved it, came back the next day and it was also corrupted and deleted, but only the save in the first slot on the save menu. Someone else is playing the game on my DS using the second slot save game and is well passed the forest now so maybe it only affects slot 1.

It's putting me right off starting again. Someone says it's because the save file is 512k, which it is on my dstt but the normal save game should be 900k but I've no idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night