Spider-Man PS4 Pro limited edition console announced

IMG_9969.JPG

A new PlayStation 4 Pro bundle has been annnounced. This limited edition console celebrates the upcoming PS4 exclusive Spider-Man title by Insomniac Games. Retailing at $399.99, it comes with a bright red 1TB system, and a matching Dualshock 4 controller, as well as the game and digital content. It launches the same day the game does, on September 7, 2018.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One would think a designer for Sony could come up with a better scheme for this than gross pink,I am embarrassed for Sony.

Any one of these skins is 100% better than this crap pink SpiderPink edition of the PS4, why did they even bother with this:cry:.

(I'm old as f*k and loved Spiderman since i could remember and loved Playstation as my favorite console since the 1st console was released)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

My guess is Sony hired a blind person to design this as part of the
'hire a visually disabled person to help the under privileged contribute and feel needed' day ...
...'cuz i bet it took less than a day for a blind person to design this.

Last edited by markehmus,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R
D

Deleted User

One would think a designer for Sony could come up with a better scheme for this than gross pink,I am embarrassed for Sony.

Any one of these skins is 100% better than this crap pink SpiderPink edition of the PS4, why did they even bother with this:cry:.

(I'm old as f*k and loved Spiderman since i could remember and loved Playstation as my favorite console since the 1st console was released)

My guess is Sony hired a blind person to design this as part of the
'hire a visually disabled person to help the under privileged contribute and feel needed' day ...
...'cuz i bet it took less than a day for a blind person to design this.
Those are all disgustingly ugly and tacky as fuck.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and yet bounds above the quality shown in the design of this release

Honestly imo the pictures you linked they all looked bad, TO ME.
I love the way this limited bundle ps4 looks, simple and sleek. I love red, I love spiderman. So a red ps4 with the simple white spider is amazing to me.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, check the 1st image, the box is red, the spiderman is red, the console is definitely NOT red, that's pink.

Who am I gonna believe you or my own damn optometrist tested and approved for color eyes?

man, check the 1st image, the box is red, the spiderman is red, the console is definitely NOT red, that's pink.

Pink is not that color. Pink is way lighter than that. If you said maroon, you'd be way closer than saying pink

Last edited by tbb043,
D

Deleted User

Who am I gonna believe you or my own damn optometrist tested and approved for color eyes?

Pink is not that color. Pink is way lighter than that. If you said maroon, you'd be way closer than saying pink
They are just trolling at this point, forget it.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are just trolling at this point, forget it.

More like the other way around. Not to mention you still fail to see that you were wrong about everything I said. Asked you for specifics & you weren't able to provide. Talking how other people are crazy, etc. Gaslight much?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's 100% pink, it's for gills and for those minor % of men who love pinks :=)
This is a chart of colors on the hexidecimal scale.
lB7IquO.png
If you are to take the image in the OP and use a color picker to find the color of the Playstation is #B01E30, aka (out of 255) Red is 176, Green is 30, and Blue is 48. Or if you'd rather percentages, Red ~69%, Green ~11%, Blue ~18%. If you refer back to the graph, it is significantly closer to Maroon than Fuchsia in percentages. It's most certainly not pink q.q

The system looks pretty great imo. I'm rather excited to see if the Spiderman game is worth playing ^^

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now there are three different sets of images floating around. All three show a different shade of red. Even the official videos from Sony show a different color in different videos. ONe being a nice "true" red. Guess time will tell. Although even if it were the color that I personally feel it should be, I wouldn't buy it anyway because the design is lame imo, plus....... it's glossy. No thanks for a ltd edition being extremely scratch, dust, and fingerprint prone.

Edit: If this image is accurate, than the color in many of the pics is way off. But that gloss though. A person would need to keep it covered when not in use & an electric air duster to clean it, as wiping anything over that will cause scratches even if they can't be seen until more accumulate over time.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks